Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 47

Looks like they going to Strech ;) I train the White Widow (right) for better light penetration in the Middle it's fun for me and i have lot of experience with training :D

The Amnesia Lemon has a nice structure i do not train her but i remove some leafs here and there on Top and some downside.

IMG_20230126_103358.jpg
IMG_20230126_103310.jpg

Day 42

Both doing good looks they in full Strech. The White Widow (right) is faster the Amnesia Lemon (left) is Ready for take off.. I hope they not exploding to fast because i want to start 2 New Seeds just what TaNg did back in the day's is he gone here? He gorw every 40 Day's 2 New seeds so hope i can start soon i think i can what you think? Ore wait for end of Strech?

I have some room here ;)

IMG_20230201_141339.jpg
IMG_20230201_140216.jpg

Day 42

Both doing good looks they in full Strech. The White Widow (right) is faster the Amnesia Lemon (left) is Ready for take off.. I hope they not exploding to fast because i want to start 2 New Seeds just what TaNg did back in the day's is he gone here? He gorw every 40 Day's 2 New seeds so hope i can start soon i think i can what you think? Ore wait for end of Strech?

I have some room here ;)

View attachment 1561245View attachment 1561246
I am currently running two photos in flower and also have photos and autos in there that are between one and four weeks old. There's no harm in filling up all your space, either by going to larger pots or adding more plants.

The only problem is that plants in veg need higher humidity than plants in flower, and if the humidity is too high your flowering plants are at a higher risk of mold.

That said, plants in veg can do well at lower humidity - just not AS well.

Even when I have a separate flowering tent, I still usually plant autos in it to veg while other plants are flowering if the space is available.

I am currently running two photos in flower and also have photos and autos in there that are between one and four weeks old. There's no harm in filling up all your space, either by going to larger pots or adding more plants.

The only problem is that plants in veg need higher humidity than plants in flower, and if the humidity is too high your flowering plants are at a higher risk of mold.

That said, plants in veg can do well at lower humidity - just not AS well.

Even when I have a separate flowering tent, I still usually plant autos in it to veg while other plants are flowering if the space is available.

I never found a different between lower humidity for vege plants :) 50-60% is also OK for flowering ore even more then a fan is important. Leaf picking lower the Humidity also and give more light for lower branshes.

Day 42

I have some room here ;)

View attachment 1561245View attachment 1561246
You might want to give 'm a bit more cal/mag as the new growth is very light colored. Just as a preventative measure :cheers:
I think they will need that extra bump in the back until stretching has passed, when they are good and well into flower.
Beside that lighter color the plants look amazingly healthy. Love that serrated young growth, you can almost cut glass with it :eyebrows:

Oh, @Rasterman or anyone who ordered from that guy on Strainly. Did anyone receive their order yet?
I think it's been about a month (or close) now and I'm starting to worry it's not going to arrive. I did contact the guy earlier and he's going to resend if the seeds don't arrive by next week, but still...:shrug:
Really would like to hear some confirmation that someone received theirs, if you get my drift :goodluck:

You might want to give 'm a bit more cal/mag as the new growth is very light colored. Just as a preventative measure :cheers:
I think they will need that extra bump in the back until stretching has passed, when they are good and well into flower.
Beside that lighter color the plants look amazingly healthy. Love that serrated young growth, you can almost cut glass with it :eyebrows:

You right i have to Add more cal/mag sir thx

Oh, @Rasterman or anyone who ordered from that guy on Strainly. Did anyone receive their order yet?
I think it's been about a month (or close) now and I'm starting to worry it's not going to arrive. I did contact the guy earlier and he's going to resend if the seeds don't arrive by next week, but still...:shrug:
Really would like to hear some confirmation that someone received theirs, if you get my drift :goodluck:
I think I'm the only person who hasn't ordered from him yet. But I IM'ed him on Instagram and he usually gets back quickly. I sent him a link to your post.

Back