Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Figured since this was a link posted by Rasterman, totally new seed supplier Bob and I could GnS as a lark.
Can do, but you guys will have to wait until my SOG grow is over. By then it'll be time for me to start growing in the greenhouse and I'll have room enough to start a GnS :pass:

Can do, but you guys will have to wait until my SOG grow is over. By then it'll be time for me to start growing in the greenhouse and I'll have room enough to start a GnS :pass:
Oh yeah, I won't be able to start these till around June.

My Linda Seed shipment yesterday. T-shirt, rolling paper and stickers for swag.
Why not go to the people that's been doing THC/CBD girls the longest!

Auto CBD Victory > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds

CBD Mazar > Dutch Passion

Auto CBG Force > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds 39.11 USD

Free Seeds:
4 x Auto Destroyer > Original Sensible Seeds
2 x Mimosa x Orange Punch Auto > Barneys Farm

Next run is still autos, so Photo CBD Mazar won't be ran. That's for the next run.
Probably won't run Auto CBG Force this run and freebies are for a later run.
IMG_20230113_095548783.jpg

My Linda Seed shipment yesterday. T-shirt, rolling paper and stickers for swag.
Why not go to the people that's been doing THC/CBD girls the longest!

Auto CBD Victory > Dutch Passion

CBD Mazar > Dutch Passion

Auto CBG Force > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds 39.11 USD

Free Seeds:
4 x Auto Destroyer > Original Sensible Seeds
2 x Mimosa x Orange Punch Auto > Barneys Farm

Next run is still autos, so Photo CBD Mazar won't be ran. That's for the next run.
Probably won't run Auto CBG Force this run and freebies are for a later run.
View attachment 1555428

I never Grow DP again this Breeder give me great plants years ago but know they sucks but maybe you have luck but i don't trust them anymore.

For all you Americans, there's a seedbank in Colorado that has a reverse auction on several strains and the prices are pretty good. There's also a decent selection of new crosses and a lot of strain names I don't recognize.

... of course, now I'm finding that if I like a price on something I shouldn't wait to order it because the Texas Butter I was looking at got to $3.50/seed and someone bought it lol.

Now I'm sorting by cheapest price and waiting for something appealing to bubble up to the top. It looks like a pretty active site.

... of course, now I'm finding that if I like a price on something I shouldn't wait to order it because the Texas Butter I was looking at got to $3.50/seed and someone bought it lol.

Now I'm sorting by cheapest price and waiting for something appealing to bubble up to the top. It looks like a pretty active site.
Thank you got the info.

Back