Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which ones did you order?
1 x Auto CBD Victory > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds 39.11 USD
1 x CBD Mazar > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds 30.21 USD
1 x Auto CBG Force > Dutch Passion

FREEBIES
4 x Auto Destroyer > Original Sensible Seeds
2 x Mimosa x Orange Punch Auto > Barneys Farm

1 x Auto CBD Victory > Dutch Passion
1 x CBD Mazar > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds 30.21 USD
1 x Auto CBG Force > Dutch Passion

FREEBIES
4 x Auto Destroyer > Original Sensible Seeds
2 x Mimosa x Orange Punch Auto > Barneys Farm
OOhhh...thought you had ordered from the link @Rasterman had posted like Bob and I.....but at least yours are getting closer.

@WildBill and @Bob's Auto's earliest I can do a GnS on these is gonna be around mid May / early June.......If you can wait that long we got a 3 way with different grow styles to showcase.
I have two guys wafting on this coming med run. Waiting 3 girls to finish and SeedStocker to send seeds. Twenty20Mark mentioned a G&S he wanted to start.
You raise an interesting idea. If we can find one or two strains we all have, we can do a cool comparo,
IF we can find a common starting date. A breeder G&S might be the best way to do this. We could have our group thread in addition to the breeder joint thread and your own..

SeedStocker to send seeds. Twenty20Mark mentioned a G&S he wanted to start.
Me too but seeing as from what I understand he's a bit under the weather and I have a schedule to keep I looked into what I had on hand and found a 3 pack of Blue Moby so I dropped those. I have a WZ and 2 Triskets going in solo but can switch them to pots easily to get me 5 or 6 in the tent and still show some SeedStockers gear......

I have two guys wafting on this coming med run. Waiting 3 girls to finish and SeedStocker to send seeds. Twenty20Mark mentioned a G&S he wanted to start.
You raise an interesting idea. If we can find one or two strains we all have, we can do a cool comparo,
IF we can find a common starting date. A breeder G&S might be the best way to do this. We could have our group thread in addition to the breeder joint thread and your own..
Figured since this was a link posted by Rasterman, totally new seed supplier Bob and I could GnS as a lark.

Day 23

Still no pistols

White Widow slightly Toxic but she will outgrowth it
IMG_20230113_104018.jpg

Amnesia Lemon
IMG_20230113_104023.jpg

IMG_20230113_104030.jpg

Back