Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey @Bob's Auto's , we could do a both sides of the pond grow during the summer.
Great idea buddy :thumbsup:

Day 13

I growing for the first time with a DLI it's Awesome i only using 25watt ore so and both Plants looking Fantastic! Tomorrow it's Day 14 i will give 25 DLI Photone App is a great tool for checking the DLI parameter.
View attachment 1552565

View attachment 1552560

White Widow
View attachment 1552562

Amnesia Lemon
View attachment 1552561
Yeah, putting a quota on electricity has made me look into DLI to. Next run I'm trying to keep myself to the recommended values during the grow.
Thanks for the chart buddy, I'm borrowing it :cheers:

Or the Meph Wedding x Forum Stomper...Mhmmmm, surely sounds delish, no? :joy:
Think I'm ordering me that...:thumbsup:
I've just placed an order with this fellow after a nice long chat on strainly's website.
I did go for the above mentioned cultivar...Exiting times ahead in 2023 :yay:

Are these worked strains or just F1s?
It doesn't state in the description how many generations, but he does seem to know his pheno's...
The newest release by Mephisto Genetics, Mephisto's Wedding is the Wedding Cake cut by seedjunky (jbeezy cut) brought into autoflower format by the best in the game. I selected 2 phenos for this cross, the first was a very purple pheno with sweet/sour terpenes. The second was less purple, but had the distinct Wedding Cake terps that Wedding Cake is famous for. I decided to pollenate them both and mix the seeds to increase the diversity in the cross.

The donor was stress tested hard against 5 other Forum Stomper females and was the only one that actually handled it without issue. I've been working with Forum Stomper by Mephisto for years now, so I've got quite a bit of experience with her and this one really checks all the boxes. Credit to Mephisto Genetics for creating very stable and strong lines of autoflower genetics, I always breed directly from their seed stock as it keeps that work intact.

This pheno was the 'branches on branches' pheno that produces extremely sticky, multi-topped bushes that tend to take ~10 days longer than the other Forum Stomper phenos. The terpenes are lemon, sweet cookies, doughy with a bit of gas mixed in - but heavily leaning towards the sweet cookies.

He Folks, I smoke the Banana Punsh right know it's very Smooth burning Clean but not so strong like my other strains but maybe it needs time to cure for make it stronger? I have the feel that the buds at the beginning are not so strong and later on they are more and more stronger what you think?

He Folks, I smoke the Banana Punsh right know it's very Smooth burning Clean but not so strong like my other strains but maybe it needs time to cure for make it stronger? I have the feel that the buds at the beginning are not so strong and later on they are more and more stronger what you think?
I think it gets a bit more 'stronger' as it cures, but I think that is because of how the terps mature.

The best time to test is the first smoke of the day. I've noticed that smoking right after drying, isn't nearly as good as a few weeks later.

But also, since this is a sort of evaluation thread for cheaper seeds, there's always the possibility that you just didn't grow the best seed in the pack and the others could be better.

I get weaker harvests sometimes when I grow autos. (Usually my fault probably).:wall: Those harvests usually end up as awesome hash oil though, and that makes the whole thing worthwhile.:stir: Add some of that oil to a spliff and you've got some killer smoke to share.

But yeah, in a few weeks it should be better all around.

The best time to test is the first smoke of the day. I've noticed that smoking right after drying, isn't nearly as good as a few weeks later.

But also, since this is a sort of evaluation thread for cheaper seeds, there's always the possibility that you just didn't grow the best seed in the pack and the others could be better.

I get weaker harvests sometimes when I grow autos. (Usually my fault probably).:wall: Those harvests usually end up as awesome hash oil though, and that makes the whole thing worthwhile.:stir: Add some of that oil to a spliff and you've got some killer smoke to share.

But yeah, in a few weeks it should be better all around.

Cheap seeds not mean not Quality the Guy from Linda told me they test over 15 years deeds from cheap to expensive and the don't find a different sometimes good quality bring not good weend and the same for cheap ore they bring great stuff with cheap seeds it can happening with low and expensive but I am not a Breeder ;)

I smoke a Fat Joint first Smoke the Day and I am not as High what I am bevore when i smoke a few tokes but the weed looks great but I am truly belive the the weed getting much stronger later on but I am always on enough weed from crops bevore so i don't have to smoke the weed that i harvest 2 weeks ago. So i try to tell my brain the weed isn't cure enough and the power comes in the next weeks i hope because i don't like to smoke a 2g joint to feel anything xD I am High know but very gentle but it needs stronger and it looks not like not quality weed so am confused but i smoke good cure shit the last month xD

Here is the Banana Bud after 2 weeks i think
IMG_20230104_232143.jpg

Back