Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has your son grown any of them?
No, but he's been following him on Instagram for years and says he thinks he's the real deal. I'm going to buy some because for the price it's low risk and I have been giving away too many expensive seeds anyway.
:pass:

No, but he's been following him on Instagram for years and says he thinks he's the real deal. I'm going to buy some because for the price it's low risk and I have been giving away too many expensive seeds anyway.
Signed up on strainly so I could give em a try. Waiting on email confirmation.
Edit: and sent him a message..

Last edited:
Signed up on strainly so I could give em a try. Waiting on email confirmation.
Edit: and sent him a message..
Same here. I got a reply this afternoon, so he answers very quick. Shipping to Europe is 13$, that's not a dealbreaker so...
And the prices are indeed an acceptable for the amount of seeds he offers in return. So I'm ordering these, as I was never in the opportunity to get my hands on some Meph Wedding, even if it's a cross to another (cool) cultivar. :thumbsup:

Day 13

I growing for the first time with a DLI it's Awesome i only using 25watt ore so and both Plants looking Fantastic! Tomorrow it's Day 14 i will give 25 DLI Photone App is a great tool for checking the DLI parameter.
cannabis-dli-cycle-autos-1.png

IMG_20230103_185405.jpg

White Widow
IMG_20230103_185337.jpg

Amnesia Lemon
IMG_20230103_185343.jpg

Back