Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cheap seeds not mean not Quality the Guy from Linda told me they test over 15 years deeds from cheap to expensive and the don't find a different sometimes good quality bring not good weend and the same for cheap ore they bring great stuff with cheap seeds it can happening with low and expensive but I am not a Breeder ;)

When I said cheap I meant inexpensive. :cools: I wouldn't know, but the bud looks good to me. I hate having to smoke a 2G doob either, and I've smoked stuff one day that was awesome - a week later I can't catch a buzz at all.

When I said cheap I meant inexpensive. :cools: I wouldn't know, but the bud looks good to me. I hate having to smoke a 2G doob either, and I've smoked stuff one day that was awesome - a week later I can't catch a buzz at all.
So I give it to the grandkids and ask them to rate it for me lol.

Day 17

Both looking Great DLI 25 here that DLI Chart works incredible and safe lot of Energie when you give only what they need!

White Widow is the strongest of Both she will be a good one but hopefully both preflowering not to far from know i like to see a preflower sign to day 20-25 later then that is not so good but e of my last Linda Grows not flowering i hope that's not happening again.

LED Panel only on 50-60watt I add more to the DLI hight

White Widow
IMG_20230107_220313.jpg

Amnesia Lemon
IMG_20230107_220253.jpg

Both
IMG_20230107_220323.jpg
IMG_20230107_220332.jpg

Well my order hit Chicago facility. Now we gotta see how long it sits there, nortoriously slow facility.
Let us know when the seeds arrive. I'm in Europe, so I'll be waiting a couple weeks I guess...Still, got a lot on my dance card, so we'll see it when it get's here

Back