What am I doing wrong šŸ˜¬

Wow , thank you very much for the in-depth response ! Iā€™ve never ever defoliated before but I thought ā€žitā€™s not running that good this time so imma trust the experienced peeps over here and just do it šŸ«”. I will use fabric pots again next round since it worked out pretty well back in the days and they are easy to handle.
you gonna be surprised autopots can grow absolute monsters and that's gonna be heaving in there soon bro

you gonna be surprised autopots can grow absolute monsters and that's gonna be heaving in there soon bro
The first time Iā€™ve used autopots was in 2018. Iā€™ve used biobizz cocomix and biotabs and it worked like a charm + the plants outgrew the tent šŸ˜‚ . I really enjoyed this system for sure. Just have to get back into it i guessā€¦ I loved fabric pots anyway and watering correctly was super easy. I will just weigh the pots next time before watering to make it a sure thing šŸ«”.

Do you use the airbase in them ? I got airdomes running but I just used clay pebbles on the bottomā€¦ heard that the airbase is pretty good.

The first time Iā€™ve used autopots was in 2018. Iā€™ve used biobizz cocomix and biotabs and it worked like a charm + the plants outgrew the tent šŸ˜‚ . I really enjoyed this system for sure. Just have to get back into it i guessā€¦ I loved fabric pots anyway and watering correctly was super easy. I will just weigh the pots next time before watering to make it a sure thing šŸ«”.

Do you use the airbase in them ? I got airdomes running but I just used clay pebbles on the bottomā€¦ heard that the airbase is pretty good.
Yes, I've got the bases, mate and putting pebbles on the bottom I'd avoid that in the future but coco/clay pebble mix works great that's what I used up until the last 18 months before moving onto organics just to make life easier I also only used the air domes once I didn't see much difference but if I was you id run them as I never tried them with the soil

Wow , thank you very much for the in-depth response ! Iā€™ve never ever defoliated before but I thought ā€žitā€™s not running that good this time so imma trust the experienced peeps over here and just do it šŸ«”. I will use fabric pots again next round since it worked out pretty well back in the days and they are easy to handle.
It makes me nervous whenever a grower says they are letting their pot dry out. I can almost hear the microbes scream, well that could be the dabs right there :lildab:

Alright, letā€™s give them three or four days and see how they do. :pass:
This is what they looked like in the morning šŸ˜¬
Still donā€™t really get why they start lifting their leafs šŸ¤” some people say ā€žitā€™s praying and they feel goodā€œ some say ā€žitā€™s a reflex to protect themselves from too much lightā€œ. Is there like a real true theory to this šŸ¤”

Oh and the one on the top right still looks weird af šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• IMG_9496.png
    IMG_9496.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9495.png
    IMG_9495.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9497.png
    IMG_9497.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 5
Still donā€™t really get why they start lifting their leafs šŸ¤” some people say ā€žitā€™s praying and they feel goodā€œ some say ā€žitā€™s a reflex to protect themselves from too much lightā€œ. Is there like a real true theory to this šŸ¤”

I believe both statements are true my plants are thriving when their praying. Itā€™s a good sign in ny experience could also be they are reaching for the light. Iā€™ve always thought if the plants are truly getting too much light theyā€™ll droop once they have received their max DLI for the day

Theyā€™re looking really healthy to meā€¦. I think you let them chill another couple of days, then weā€™ll figure out a few more leaves to take. The goal at this stage is to get as many tops as possible moving towards the lightā€¦.then when the stretch starts, sheā€™ll turn into a many topped bud factory. :pass:

Back