Am i doing this right?

AutoBrew

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
LSD-25 seeds planted on 15th December. Sprouted 18th December so we are currently day 10 after sprouting.

Does it look like its on track? Do the leaves look okay?

Growing in Canna bio terra plus which ive added worm castings, perlite and vermiculite to. Been watering when the soil feels dry. I potentually overwatered once just after they sprouted.

Attachments

• Snapchat-842546062.jpg
    Snapchat-842546062.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 34
I see the rh there is 40% If you have good air circulation jack the rh up to 60% and your temps from 82 to 85 F. The grow I am on now I did not have the temp and rh right and suffered on roots not developing properly . If you don't have fans for air movement then don't do this they will mold. The most important thing I learned this grow is PH, Temps , RH , Air circulation is crutial to the plants uptake in nutes and water which = proper growth.
She looks like a seedling. Thumbs up in my op.

I see the rh there is 40% If you have good air circulation jack the rh up to 60% and your temps from 82 to 85 F. The grow I am on now I did not have the temp and rh right and suffered on roots not developing properly . If you don't have fans for air movement then don't do this they will mold. The most important thing I learned this grow is PH, Temps , RH , Air circulation is crutial to the plants uptake in nutes and water which = proper growth.
She looks like a seedling. Thumbs up in my op.
Thanks for the info! Ive been watering at a ph or 6.2 to 6.5. Havent added any nutes yet. I nervous abouy doing it but canna say their bio range does not need ph'd when beong used wiyu their soil as it ph's itself.

Thanks for the info! Ive been watering at a ph or 6.2 to 6.5. Havent added any nutes yet. I nervous abouy doing it but canna say their bio range does not need ph'd when beong used wiyu their soil as it ph's itself.
Just keep a log of what you do when you do it and if problems arise you can reference your log and make changes. Just remember we all make mistakes this is how we learn. Also to make it a little easier you might want to contact canna and ask if they have a feeding chart for Autos. Be sure to tell them what type of medium your growing in and the conditions(rh%,temp,hours of light and darkness,etc.) I found out if it is a good company then they will help you use their product(imo).
Happy growing my brother

Just keep a log of what you do when you do it and if problems arise you can reference your log and make changes. Just remember we all make mistakes this is how we learn. Also to make it a little easier you might want to contact canna and ask if they have a feeding chart for Autos. Be sure to tell them what type of medium your growing in and the conditions(rh%,temp,hours of light and darkness,etc.) I found out if it is a good company then they will help you use their product(imo).
Happy growing my brother
oh yes You can check runoff when watering(ph) . PH what is going in and collect some of what is coming out . The ph coming out is basically what the plant is growing in.

so my soil company said feed @ 6.5 ph and so did my nute company as well. The only thing for me in this area that changes I will ph @6.7 near the end of flowering. Just something I do and it works for me.

Happy growing my brother
Cheers Bro! I know fast buds produced an autoflower feeding schedule for canna bio autoflowers!

Back