Mephisto Genetics Freebie grow (SS x CDLC) x (FS x SW) and others

durbanpoisoner

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Running mephisto again for the for the first time in a while. And the first time playing with coco. Growing the freebie plus forum stomper and 3BOG. Had some problems with coco, I think I overwatered the 3BOG during the early stages (even though people say it's not possible) and I think I have some deficiency in the FS which I'm not sure what's going on, but the freebie is killing it so far. I've always been concerned with autos flowering too early but not this time, in fact I'm kind of hoping it flips soon because this thing is really big right now. From left to right: Freebie, Forum Stomper, 3BOG.

Topped the freebie around day 14 since it was getting big and was thriving. Other two just have LST. They were planted in jiffy pellet 24 days ago after having soaked for a day in water (but hadn't opened). Been about 22 days since they sprouted. If you have any thoughts on the other two, how to perk em up or if they look okay, let me know. Considering doing a flush on the FS as it's clawing pretty bad, there's some toxicity but I don't know what it is.

Canna A+B
Rhizotonic
GH Calmag
500ppm tap water (ugh! Sometimes I've been diluting it half and half with distilled to get down the EC)

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

Ah the El Chemi Kiwi illuminato. I should have some arriving in the few days. I'm most interested to see how that one turns out for you. My past FS was super frosty and 3BOG smelled like hardcore watermelon when ground. Good strain choices!

haha nvm its not the El Chemi Kiwi you got growing but I'm still interested in that one.

I flushed the FS medium with a gallon of ph’d water and calmg. Hoping that fixes the toxicity and the new leaves don’t claw. Will feed it with the others tonight. Did some more LST on all.

Back