Switched from 600w HPS to a mars hydro tsw2000 and something doesn’t feel right

Im so happy this Place still exists I was so worried

When I said stretch I meant plant growth till preflower they seem so small compared to what I’m used to

And for example the Sunset sherbet from zamnesia says on they’re website it should grow to 100-110 cm indoors

But since yesterday after turning light up to 50% and putting it down to 30cm they started praying even the seedlings they seems to like it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Hello people of the internet

As the title says I recently switched from hps to led 600watts to a mars hydro tsw 2000

The plants are all 23 days old germinated in soil

18/6 hrs
BioBizz allmix
BioBizz fertilizer
Water always phed between 6,2 and 6,8

I’ve had the light around 22inch height and dimmed to 35% and plants had 0 vertical growth I raised the light now to around 30inch and 35% dimmed

But still they seem to be way too small and way behind if I compare it to my hps grows

What could be wrong here? Or is everything fine and I am overreacting ??

Could this be caused by to low temperature I had it between 18 Celsius and 20celsius
I raised the temp now to 23-24celsius

The 4 in the middle are 3 zamnesia sunsetsherbet and 1 fastbuds gelato
The bigger ones around are 3 white monster and 3 white widow

I’d really like to get some opinions

Thanks a lot in advance
That mars hydro light is only 200 watts and at 35% not even a 100 watts. Just turn it up a little everyday. It takes adjusting but I’m sure you will figure it out. Good luck

Hello people of the internet

As the title says I recently switched from hps to led 600watts to a mars hydro tsw 2000

The plants are all 23 days old germinated in soil

18/6 hrs
BioBizz allmix
BioBizz fertilizer
Water always phed between 6,2 and 6,8

I’ve had the light around 22inch height and dimmed to 35% and plants had 0 vertical growth I raised the light now to around 30inch and 35% dimmed

But still they seem to be way too small and way behind if I compare it to my hps grows

What could be wrong here? Or is everything fine and I am overreacting ??

Could this be caused by to low temperature I had it between 18 Celsius and 20celsius
I raised the temp now to 23-24celsius

The 4 in the middle are 3 zamnesia sunsetsherbet and 1 fastbuds gelato
The bigger ones around are 3 white monster and 3 white widow

I’d really like to get some opinions

Thanks a lot in advance
I went from a 600w dimmable Hps to a TSW 2000 and was the best thing I have done, it's hard to getting used to no high levels of heat,
I think maybe the Allmix maybe was a bit hot to start the plants in and the lights too high and to low power.

Try and go to 22 high and 70% power

Thank you sir I was reading your journals last night and had the same thought about the allmix I will throw the allmix out of the equation for the next round

Since i lowered it to 12 inches and 50% they really picked up and showing good growth

I raised the light now to 22inch and 70% dimm as you suggested

1 picture : Sunset sherbet auto/zamnesia
2 picture : fastbuds Gelato

Attachments

• IMG_3956.jpeg
    IMG_3956.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3957.jpeg
    IMG_3957.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
Back