switched to LED from HID and now im fighting high humidity

It is a difficult concept to understand... I don't know if i'm even quoting the right number now lol. The humidity level on my AC Infinity controller, is that not RH?
Some read RH some read Temperature and some read both?

You are missing the point Hotter air will read lower RH colder air with the exact same amount of water will read higher RH.

What temperature is the tent now? What RH now?

Some read RH some read Temperature and some read both?

You are missing the point Hotter air will read lower RH colder air with the exact same amount of water will read higher RH.

What temperature is the tent now? What RH now?

Sorry, learning difficulties make this kinda stuff pretty hard for me... I think i'm getting it though.

22degrees C
70% RH

Sorry, learning difficulties make this kinda stuff pretty hard for me... I think i'm getting it though.

22degrees C
70% RH
Are these the lights on numbers?

Are these the lights on numbers?
yes.

Temp fluctuates 22-25, it's at 22 because we're having some shitty weather at the moment.
RH fluctuates 68-71 at the moment. it was sitting around 62-65 before i introduced a couple more 3gal pots.

When i was running HPS, the same meters read temp 25-28 and 40-50%

I changed to LED for cost reasons + better spectrum. But tbh I was getting decent results from HPS from seed so maybe I should just change back. The light isn't the best, kinda got duped a bit with that one.

If you raise the temperature in your tent to 26°C the RH will be about 55%

The light is working fine otherwise your plants would no be transpiring water into the air! Get the temperature up in the tent.

I changed to LED for cost reasons + better spectrum. But tbh I was getting decent results from HPS from seed so maybe I should just change back. The light isn't the best, kinda got duped a bit with that one.
I gotta ask what light you have? is it an actual 250w at the wall? or is that the sales pitch from the light vendor?

If you raise the temperature in your tent to 26°C the RH will be about 55%

The light is working fine otherwise your plants would no be transpiring water into the air! Get the temperature up in the tent.

Ah cool, thank you! really appreciate the help.
I have a 100watt UFO LED (not the old fan style, newer fanless design) that I'm using to flower a small plant in a different tent, planning on moving it to the 4x4 when it's done. Hopefully that will bring the temp up a bit. I'll look into small heaters until then.

thanks again :)

Are you USA? something like this should work and isn't too big.
2023-01-20_16-17-14.jpg

Back