Outdoor Kyote's Adventures in Grow Land Indoor and Outdoor

2022 Outdoor T20M Snow G photo & Muchacha auto, FB's Mexican Airlines, SSSC Elephant autos
Snow G is still figuring it out .. not much happening with her yet .. the stem is getting a touch bigger so roots must be slowly happening is wat i figure anyways..
6-25snowg.jpg

T20M's Muchacha is cruising along .. hope she puts off flowering for another week or two.. she's a fun one :thumbsup:
6-25muchacha.jpg

SSSC Elephant auto @19 dayz.. just gonna let her do her thing, whatever that is :biggrin:
6-25elephant.jpg

And da Mexican Airlines @28 dayz on the small side
6-25ma-jpg.1477585

And that's that for the weekly update :pass:

Outdoor 2022 Seedstockers Blackberry Gum auto and photo, Thunder Banana auto
Got a few daze of sunshine that made the gurls happy :smoking:

They all get a foliar 1 or 2 times a week of humic/fulvic acid, kelp, yucca, and aloe

Thunder Banana auto @ day 21
6-27tb.jpg

Blackberry Gum auto @ day 27.. top dressed with Gaia Green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 along wit some WC on the 23rd
6-27bbgA.jpg

And Blackberry Gum photo finding her roots it appears :thumbsup: Thinks she will start exploding soon
6-27bbgP.jpg

That's it for the Seedstockers update... Saturday will have the rest of the crew updated :toke:

seedstockers2.png

Got a few daze of sunshine that made the gurls happy :smoking:

They all get a foliar 1 or 2 times a week of humic/fulvic acid, kelp, yucca, and aloe

Thunder Banana auto @ day 21
View attachment 1479494

Blackberry Gum auto @ day 27.. top dressed with Gaia Green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 along wit some WC on the 23rd
View attachment 1479496

And Blackberry Gum photo finding her roots it appears :thumbsup: Thinks she will start exploding soon
View attachment 1479497

That's it for the Seedstockers update... Saturday will have the rest of the crew updated :toke:

View attachment 1479498
How do like the Gia Green? I can't get it here where I am but found that the Dr. Earth is very similar product and I really like it to pre amend n top dress my medium. If it ever becomes available here where I am I'd like to check out the Gia Green. Things are looking good bud!

How do like the Gia Green? I can't get it here where I am but found that the Dr. Earth is very similar product and I really like it to pre amend n top dress my medium. If it ever becomes available here where I am I'd like to check out the Gia Green. Things are looking good bud!

First time using the Gaia Green .. top dressing every few weeks is better than mixing salts up on a regular basis. The hydro shop hooked me up with some Fish Shit samples so that is used when i water, along with some humic/fulvic kelp tea. Will see how they grow out :smoking:

Snow G is still figuring it out .. not much happening with her yet .. the stem is getting a touch bigger so roots must be slowly happening is wat i figure anyways..
View attachment 1477579

T20M's Muchacha is cruising along .. hope she puts off flowering for another week or two.. she's a fun one :thumbsup:
View attachment 1477581

SSSC Elephant auto @19 dayz.. just gonna let her do her thing, whatever that is :biggrin:
View attachment 1477584

And da Mexican Airlines @28 dayz on the small side
6-25ma-jpg.1477585

And that's that for the weekly update :pass:
Looking good Kyote. Seems you are getting some good weather
Up here still getting lots of sun. August is the rainiest month. Looks like this season I'll have some harvest before Aug. :cooldance:
hot in my hood.......
Screenshot 2022-06-30 7.39.10 AM.png

Looking good Kyote. Seems you are getting some good weather
Up here still getting lots of sun. August is the rainiest month. Looks like this season I'll have some harvest before Aug. :cooldance:
hot in my hood.......View attachment 1479969

So that's where the warm sunny weather is :rofl: Perfect growing temps you have :thumbsup:

I know it'z been warmer and sunnier in the Yukon than it has been here this year :eek1: Been very cool, cloudy, and rainy.

Usually pretty dry this time of the year, so hope to maybe get a late summer into September and the fall rains hold off a bit.. butz not counting on that happening :rofl:

All the rain and cool temps has been really good for the salmon though, for the fry heading to the ocean and for those heading up to spawn.
Tanks for stopping by.. :d5: in another lifetime or another universe, I'm right there with ya.. :pass: Happy harvests :weed::weed:

So that's where the warm sunny weather is :rofl: Perfect growing temps you have :thumbsup:

I know it'z been warmer and sunnier in the Yukon than it has been here this year :eek1: Been very cool, cloudy, and rainy.

Usually pretty dry this time of the year, so hope to maybe get a late summer into September and the fall rains hold off a bit.. butz not counting on that happening :rofl:

All the rain and cool temps has been really good for the salmon though, for the fry heading to the ocean and for those heading up to spawn.
Tanks for stopping by.. :d5: in another lifetime or another universe, I'm right there with ya.. :pass: Happy harvests :weed::weed:
When ya live with the trees it's hard to complain about rain. Those T-showers headed our way will be starting fires, toes and fingers crossed for some torrents with the sparks......

When ya live with the trees it's hard to complain about rain. Those T-showers headed our way will be starting fires, toes and fingers crossed for some torrents with the sparks......

Right? Vancouver Island definitely gets it's share of the rain. Lived inland in the states in Washington, about 40 miles from the Canadian border before moving here. We had fires surrounding us one year there. That wasn't fun and a lot of folks lost their homes. 3 years in a row, i had to put up a greenhouse tarp over the plants to keep the ash off of them. Thanks for reminding me.. i don't miss that at all, especially trying to breath outdoors.

Hope the dry lightening is at a minimum for you and everything else :smiley1:

Back