Outdoor Kyote's Adventures in Grow Land Indoor and Outdoor

Kyote

Don't sweat the small stuff
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Snow G, Muchacha, Mexican Airlines, Thunder Banana, Gelato 41, Moby Dick, Straw Dog, Blackberry Gum
After replacing the grow medium after a problem with bugs eating me little ones, there are 4 up now. Also added nematodes to these pots.

On the left are 2 Moby Dick at 8 days, and on the right 2 Gelato 41's at 7 days.

2-12 day 7&8.jpg

If you happened to find your way to me thread, welcome and have a great grow year :d5:

Seedstockers.png

:jointman: Hey mon! :passit: ... keeping busy this Winter I see,... lucky you! ...I'm dyin' to get going, but that's months out yet :doh:

I gather these are auto's mate? Nice choices,...didn't know SS had a Moby, last ones I saw was Rebel's Dinafem girls years ago... A old classic and a good one from what I see!

What nutes ya using?

:jointman: Hey mon! :passit: ... keeping busy this Winter I see,... lucky you! ...I'm dyin' to get going, but that's months out yet :doh:

I gather these are auto's mate? Nice choices,...didn't know SS had a Moby, last ones I saw was Rebel's Dinafem girls years ago... A old classic and a good one from what I see!

What nutes ya using?

Heya brother :d5:

Yeppers, autos :face: Oops, I left that out :lol:

Well i dropped 3 FB's CBD 20:1 first of January, and after they came up, they died. So then I tried 2 more CBD's and 2 others, and they had the same experience. I got all bummed out and wasn't going to grow again until summer. Then I got the seeds from Mark and that got me pumped up to try again.
Went to the hydro shop and they had Gaia Green soil there, so i got that for a try. I guess there is a program using Gaia Green soil along with their organic dry ferts, but I will be using Mega Crop.

Figure these will finish up in time for me to head stateside first week of May for me 70th birthday. A bit of a holiday before the summer grow starts.

I think all of us outdoor folks are getting antsy right now. Jean_O mentioned the other day how he is chomping at the bit and will get some started pretty soon for that extended veg time. Probably won't drop here until the first part of June to keep them on the smaller side.

I'll be running 2 photos this year from T20, Snow G, and not sure on the other, as I have options now :smoking: . On the autos, looking at FB Santa Marta, LSD 25, SS Mexican Airlines and something else, maybe one of Jean's beans or FB's Forbidden Runtz.

On the web site, Snow G is said to be the earliest finisher and is mold resistant with a finish of 7 to 9 weeks.
Spring is coming!
:jump:

Last edited:
Heya Dabber :d5: When I first got on AFN and a total newbie to indoors, I watched you a lot :bow: Hence, the Mega Crop nutes :thumbsup:

Good to see you back at it growing monsters! :growing:
:toke::thanks: I'm hoping to finally grow me 1 or 10 :LOLStoned: under the sun

Well i dropped 3 FB's CBD 20:1 first of January, and after they came up, they died. So then I tried 2 more CBD's and 2 others, and they had the same experience. I got all bummed out and wasn't going to grow again until summer. Then I got the seeds from Mark and that got me pumped up to try again.
Went to the hydro shop and they had Gaia Green soil there, so i got that for a try. I guess there is a program using Gaia Green soil along with their organic dry ferts, but I will be using Mega Crop.
:doh: well fek it all! What happened, did they crack and stall, or damp off,...?

You still have a prize letter from me due, was thinking about sending that soon in fact! Fast Lemon Drizzle, your RocBud Magic Cookies, and I'm going to fatten the pot with some SSSC Elephant CBD auto's, about 1:1, high % of both so a rich culitvar for this kin...

I think all of us outdoor folks are getting antsy right now. Jean_O mentioned the other day how he is chomping at the bit and will get some started pretty soon for that extended veg time. Probably won't drop here until the first part of June to keep them on the smaller side.

I'll be running 2 photos this year from T20, Snow G, and not sure on the other, as I have options now :smoking: . On the autos, looking at FB Santa Marta, LSD 25, SS Mexican Airlines and something else, maybe one of Jean's beans or FB's Forbidden Runtz.

On the web site, Snow G is said to be the earliest finisher and is mold resistant with a finish of 7 to 9 weeks.
Spring is coming!
:jump:
Oh yeah, gotta get with Jean too- :eyebrows:
I can start the tent in May, but IF I can run OD's this year I won't get going until late June, to keep them smaller... few plants too, but some hot shizzle stuff, including a custom cross of Nev's Haze x New Lime F1, which I got to see a bunch of elsewhere! Reeeally nice, but maybe a risk for finish time so we'll see,... The Nev girl he used was a shorter faster more solid bud pheno with fruity terp's, not the typical Haze profile... No idea about New Lime, MeanGene (breeder) has several "Limes" from this general line,...few he releases and with some forbids sharing directly, just crosses... this breeder honors such requests for years now, so he'll get things very few others get! then lucky bastards like me might finagle a few beans from him, so long as I do the G&S gig so he can assess :thumbsup:....

T20M, I'm hot for them too! I MUST run Trainwreck, talking with Adam I asked about the catpiss pheno with I got wood for :rofl:... Clone was a possibility, but he said it's so common in the seeds that there no real need for a clone... might anyway! Also tempted to 2x-down and run the auto version...
Hot Mess and Snowcaine are in my head too... I did see SnowG and 1-2 others noted for their speed and resistance! between that and the Phyter, we should be well sorted, hey? :woohoo1:.... *(we need to nudge Bryon soon, see what the deal is this year)...

Jean-O's stuff is prime, really impressed by his works! I'ma get in on a couple of those auto's, likely WMN and the Strawberry Kush...
Mex AL is very well thought of, one of their best IMO! I've not got to her yet, but several mates have and all counted her way above the pack for quality and aromas...

:doh: well fek it all! What happened, did they crack and stall, or damp off,...?

You still have a prize letter from me due, was thinking about sending that soon in fact! Fast Lemon Drizzle, your RocBud Magic Cookies, and I'm going to fatten the pot with some SSSC Elephant CBD auto's, about 1:1, high % of both so a rich culitvar for this kin...

Oh yeah, gotta get with Jean too- :eyebrows:
I can start the tent in May, but IF I can run OD's this year I won't get going until late June, to keep them smaller... few plants too, but some hot shizzle stuff, including a custom cross of Nev's Haze x New Lime F1, which I got to see a bunch of elsewhere! Reeeally nice, but maybe a risk for finish time so we'll see,... The Nev girl he used was a shorter faster more solid bud pheno with fruity terp's, not the typical Haze profile... No idea about New Lime, MeanGene (breeder) has several "Limes" from this general line,...few he releases and with some forbids sharing directly, just crosses... this breeder honors such requests for years now, so he'll get things very few others get! then lucky bastards like me might finagle a few beans from him, so long as I do the G&S gig so he can assess :thumbsup:....

T20M, I'm hot for them too! I MUST run Trainwreck, talking with Adam I asked about the catpiss pheno with I got wood for :rofl:... Clone was a possibility, but he said it's so common in the seeds that there no real need for a clone... might anyway! Also tempted to 2x-down and run the auto version...
Hot Mess and Snowcaine are in my head too... I did see SnowG and 1-2 others noted for their speed and resistance! between that and the Phyter, we should be well sorted, hey? :woohoo1:.... *(we need to nudge Bryon soon, see what the deal is this year)...

Jean-O's stuff is prime, really impressed by his works! I'ma get in on a couple of those auto's, likely WMN and the Strawberry Kush...
Mex AL is very well thought of, one of their best IMO! I've not got to her yet, but several mates have and all counted her way above the pack for quality and aromas...

larvae in the grow medium is what did the baby roots in.... hence the change of medium.

Trainwreck would be fun, but not here! I would have mold sticks most likely :rofl: HOt Mess and Snowcaine .. can't go wrong eh?

I was calling Phyter Bryan and you say Byron? WTH is his name :smoking:

Jean-O is impressing me as well. Really happy for him. His love for the medicine shows in his plants. :bighug:

After replacing the grow medium after a problem with bugs eating me little ones, there are 4 up now. Also added nematodes to these pots.

On the left are 2 Moby Dick at 8 days, and on the right 2 Gelato 41's at 7 days.

View attachment 1419195

If you happened to find your way to me thread, welcome and have a great grow year :d5:

View attachment 1419202
And they are off! :yay:

Good luck with the grow kyote! :pop::pighug:

Back