Outdoor Kyote's Adventures in Grow Land Indoor and Outdoor

Seedstockers Santa Marta Haze & Fast Buds 20:1 CBD
Week into it, 2nd set of leaves. Lost one CBD as it did a loop loop and withered away :shrug: Temps have been on the chilly side, so tent temps aren't optimal. Switched the lights from 24/0 to 19/5 today.

Mixed up some humic/fulvic acid, kelp and yucca tea for foliar spaying which will start today.

That's about it .. hope ur grows are going well :thumbsup:

Santa Marta Haze
smh 2-11.jpg

CBD 1 looking a bit funky
cbd1 2-11.jpg

CBD2
cbd2 2-11.jpg

Well the good news is i'm not dead but the bad news is the tent is dead.. been really ill for a couple weeks and the plants all died .. too sick to do much of anything .. so i'm gonna just stand back and wait till outdoors before i get anything else started. Just not up to it right now. Need to focus on getting better first.

Take good care growfolks!

Well the good news is i'm not dead but the bad news is the tent is dead.. been really ill for a couple weeks and the plants all died .. too sick to do much of anything .. so i'm gonna just stand back and wait till outdoors before i get anything else started. Just not up to it right now. Need to focus on getting better first.

Get well soon bud! Take care of yourself.

Dang! I thought you had a rough go of illness last year too. Well I certainly hope you get to feeling better soon and improve with the weather. Your outdoor runs are always fun to watch and impressive.

2023 Outdoor Group Photo
Well i took this pic today an just gonna stick it in here 😜 Talked the Grow Gnome boss out of retirement to do some overseeing, especially with Autowreck.:eyebrows:
All in organic soil. Standard fertilizer for the autos is 4.4.4 and 2.8.4 dry fertilizers. The photos are getting home brewed Gnome Juice for veg and flower. The Blood Lemon Skunk will be bottom fed with MC.

Foliar feeding a few times a week with humic/fulvic acid, sea kelp, yucca, and a dash of Dr Bronners peppermint soap.

L to R front row Seedstockers auto CBD Critical XXL multi potted, Jean_O's auto Kush Kush, Jean-O's CBD Haze, and T20M's Autowreck.

In the back Texada Time Warp photo, SoFem's auto Blood Lemon Skunk in the bag, and Blueberry photo. Had some micronutrient issues with Autowreck butz appears it is doing gooder after one light feeding of MC and multiple foliar applications.

The white bucket is bloom nutrients cooking :thumbsup:

Group 6-28.jpg

Happy growing :toke:

Well i took this pic today an just gonna stick it in here 😜 Talked the Grow Gnome boss out of retirement to do some overseeing, especially with Autowreck.:eyebrows:
All in organic soil. Standard fertilizer for the autos is 4.4.4 and 2.8.4 dry fertilizers. The photos are getting home brewed Gnome Juice for veg and flower. The Blood Lemon Skunk will be bottom fed with MC.

Foliar feeding a few times a week with humic/fulvic acid, sea kelp, yucca, and a dash of Dr Bronners peppermint soap.

L to R front row Seedstockers auto CBD Critical XXL multi potted, Jean_O's auto Kush Kush, Jean-O's CBD Haze, and T20M's Autowreck.

In the back Texada Time Warp photo, SoFem's auto Blood Lemon Skunk in the bag, and Blueberry photo. Had some micronutrient issues with Autowreck butz appears it is doing gooder after one light feeding of MC and multiple foliar applications.

The white bucket is bloom nutrients cooking :thumbsup:

View attachment 1608881

Happy growing :toke:
Looking gooood. Dig the gnome glasses :thumbsup: :cheers::pass:

SoFem's Blood Lemon Skunk, Outdoors, bottom fed Mega Crop
Well I started this seed in a stoner moment in late June :smokeit: After a few days inside, she went outdoors. 3 gallon bag and bottom feeding with @Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop just to see how she grows. Will call it 3 weeks today. Feeding @ 1EC with a pinch of Epsom salts.

I wanted to give bottom feeding a run, as i am tired of friggin bugz from top watering indoors. So far, so good. :thumbsup: Pro Mix organic in the bag with additional perlite and worm castings.

SoFem Blood Lemon Skunk autoflower

bls 7-15.jpg

Happy growing growfolks! :d5:

Went back an checked me records.. today makes 28 days for Blood Lemon Skunk, and is me favorite plant in looks this summer :smokeit:

Wanted to try bottom feeding as i'd never done that, so been bottom feeding with Mega Crop :thumbsup:

bls 7-24.jpg

And the little medicine garden .. everyone under the rain tarp today
garden 7-24.jpg

Happy grows !! :pass:

Back