Outdoor Kyote's Adventures in Grow Land Indoor and Outdoor

Grow gnome boss chillin in the garden
gnome boss 8-2.jpg

August 2nd outdoor garden and head shots Kush Kush, CBD Haze
Here's a group shot of the medicine garden.. grow gnome boss hangs out on the shady side of the concrete block :cools:

garden 9-2.jpg

:weed::weed::weed:CBD Haze:weed:CBD Critical :weed::weed:Kush Kush:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:Autowreck:weed::weed::weed: Blood Lemon Skunk:weed::weed::weed:

In the ground :weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed: Texada Time Warp:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:Blueberry getting some stretch on:weed::weed::weed:

CBD Haze frosting up nicely.. gonna make some good MCT oil with this one

cbdh 9-2a.jpg

Kush Kush gonna be a nice one me thinks
kk 8-2a.jpg

And that's that for now growfolkz :smokeit: Happy growing :d5:

Nice garden! Glad to see an update from ya. Little sunshade action going on, eh? How's the temps been up there? I remember you having a blazer of a summer last year or the one before. 100F and up wasn't it?

Nice garden! Glad to see an update from ya. Little sunshade action going on, eh? How's the temps been up there? I remember you having a blazer of a summer last year or the one before. 100F and up wasn't it?

Thanks :toke:It's being moderate temperatures this summer.. sweet spot for growing being 70's to low 80's. A little too dry for the island though.

Yep, last summer was the hot one, so we are enjoying this weather a lot.

The tarp is more of a rain/dew tarp, but hasn't seen much rain on it this summer. Maybe 2 or 3 days. It will do it's main work in late summer, early fall.

Thanks for stopping by and take good care :d5:

Some shots from the zoo today

Blood Lemon Skunk shooting our some color
bls 8-10a.jpg

Bottom feeding the BLS with Mega Crop in a 3 gallon bag
bls 8-10.jpg

Autowreck has been a wreck the whole grow so far..
aw 8-10.jpg

Blueberry stretching out
bb 8-10.jpg

CBD Critical XXL getting close.. small buds on her
cbdc 8-10.jpg

CBD Haze is putting on some weight
cbdh 8-10.jpg

Kush Kush is gonna be an awesome one.. terps are outta this world
kk 8-10.jpg

Kush Kush bud
kk 8-10a.jpg

Texada Timewarp just flipped :clapper:
ttw 9-10.jpg

Happy growing an thanks for stopping by! :pass:

Attachments

• aw 8-10.jpg
    aw 8-10.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 8
Some shots from the zoo today

Blood Lemon Skunk shooting our some color
View attachment 1623139

Bottom feeding the BLS with Mega Crop in a 3 gallon bag
View attachment 1623140

Autowreck has been a wreck the whole grow so far..
View attachment 1623143

Blueberry stretching out
View attachment 1623142

CBD Critical XXL getting close.. small buds on her
View attachment 1623146

CBD Haze is putting on some weight
View attachment 1623147

Kush Kush is gonna be an awesome one.. terps are outta this world
View attachment 1623148

Kush Kush bud
View attachment 1623149

Texada Timewarp just flipped :clapper:
View attachment 1623151

Happy growing an thanks for stopping by! :pass:
Looking great bud. I've had a few people describe the aroma of the Kush Kush as a scent of a freshly showered woman lol but honestly it's a fair description. I'm checking out some of my outdoor Kush Kush today and wowza she's potent. Only got to smoke about half a joint this morning and it glued shut from resin..

I can't wait to see how that Texada turns out. Looks to be a massive plant.

EDIT: The others aren't looking too shabby either!

It's a small one compared to others i've seen who started vegging indoors in March 😜 Ya, i'm happy with all of em 'cept the Autowreck. That one is a pita. :wall:

Looking great bud. I've had a few people describe the aroma of the Kush Kush as a scent of a freshly showered woman lol but honestly it's a fair description. I'm checking out some of my outdoor Kush Kush today and wowza she's potent. Only got to smoke about half a joint this morning and it glued shut from resin..

I see on your web site the time is listed for 80 to 90 days on it? Think it's going to finish a bit sooner than that, as well as the CBD Haze. Had to go digging to see when they popped.. 9th of June or so puts them both at 63 days if i counted right.. Thinking 75 to 80 days .. been excellent growing weather here.. not too hot, not too rainy or cold.

Ya, i'd roll around in that Kush Kush if i could 😜 like a bee on a flower 😜

Lazee outdoor update with a jokes :)>
Lazy update :smokeit:
Texada Time Warp and Blueberry in the back
gardem 8-24.jpg
Kush Kush .................... CBD Haze ..................................................... Autowreck ...... @420Forever...Blood Lemon Skunk ......

Happy grows all :pass:

Back