Outdoor Kyote's Adventures in Grow Land Indoor and Outdoor

bro you have a lot of great strains on the go and you grow some killer plants I'm a big fan of you outdoor guys I just wish the UK had a predictable summer as most of it just rains and I lose everything to mould

bro you have a lot of great strains on the go and you grow some killer plants I'm a big fan of you outdoor guys I just wish the UK had a predictable summer as most of it just rains and I lose everything to mould

Thanks St.Tom :d5: Going total organic this year with the soil and with Gaia Green Organic nutes. Top dress every 3 weeks or so with a combination of 4-4-4 and 2-8-4, and WC. Just adjusting the ratios for the stage of growth they are in. Couple foliars a week, and the genetics get to do their thing. Summer has been slow to come and in spite of the weather, they keep on trucking :smoking:

I can imagine in the UK what it'z like.. was there in 93 for a visit in May, and saw the sun two or 3 times :rofl:

That's how it'z been here this year so everything got a slow start. I'ma just happy to have the garden going :smoking:

Forgot to mention,, took the ferry across the channel from Dover at sunrise on me way to Amsterdam.. what a beautiful site that was :thumbsup:

Got a few daze of sunshine that made the gurls happy :smoking:

They all get a foliar 1 or 2 times a week of humic/fulvic acid, kelp, yucca, and aloe

Thunder Banana auto @ day 21
View attachment 1479494

Blackberry Gum auto @ day 27.. top dressed with Gaia Green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 along wit some WC on the 23rd
View attachment 1479496

And Blackberry Gum photo finding her roots it appears :thumbsup: Thinks she will start exploding soon
View attachment 1479497

That's it for the Seedstockers update... Saturday will have the rest of the crew updated :toke:

View attachment 1479498
Got a few daze of sunshine that made the gurls happy :smoking:

They all get a foliar 1 or 2 times a week of humic/fulvic acid, kelp, yucca, and aloe

Thunder Banana auto @ day 21
View attachment 1479494

Blackberry Gum auto @ day 27.. top dressed with Gaia Green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 along wit some WC on the 23rd
View attachment 1479496

And Blackberry Gum photo finding her roots it appears :thumbsup: Thinks she will start exploding soon
View attachment 1479497

That's it for the Seedstockers update... Saturday will have the rest of the crew updated :toke:

View attachment 1479498
Looking ready to rock:d5:

Looking ready to rock:d5:

Yepperz :thumbsup:.. Muchacha starting to show her stuff today, along with Blackberry Gum auto :cooldance:

Google Earthed ur village the other night and checked out the scenery. :d5:. You are up there a wayz :rofl: and :bow: as well ...

Ok question.. did u ever grow any ATF? (alaska thunder fuck) I was reading about it the other day as Thunder Banana has ATF in it'z lineage, What i read is back in the day, any weed from that valley was known as ATF :shrug: Anywayz, was fun reading about ATF, and fun taking a virtual tour up north :smoking:

Muchacha this evening
7-2muchachaflower.jpg

Blackberry Gum this evening
7-2bbgumA.jpg

Outdoor 2022 Rainy daze
Hunkered down under the tarp ..looking for those rayz :eek1:
7-4 set5up.jpg

Put boss Gnome on the Snow G an now she's growing :smoking:
7-4 rainy dayz.jpg

Elephant fan.. i know.. don't smoke leaves :rofl: Some nice solar panels on her :thumbsup:
7-4 leaf.jpg

Hunkered down under the tarp ..looking for those rayz :eek1:
View attachment 1482013

Put boss Gnome on the Snow G an now she's growing :smoking:

View attachment 1482014

Elephant fan.. i know.. don't smoke leaves :rofl: Some nice solar panels on her :thumbsup:
View attachment 1482015
Looks great man :headbang: :cheers: you are going to love the flavor of your Organics.
I can say that your flavor, aroma, consistency are going to be higher quality percentage than it is with synthetics. The THC and CBC that won't change from plant to plant rather grown with synthetics or grown organically. My opinion.

But when you grow organically you will get much more of the Aromas and flavor's. The best turp quality :headbang::headbang::headbang: that a strain can offer...

Bud quality is hard to predict.?
A plant grown inside dried and cured properly may have a very dank bud.
But that same plant grown outside may not end up with Dank buds... Because outside we can't control the the climate. Unfortunately that's a fact of growing outside... And this is exactly the main reason why I manipulate and trim my flowers like I do. It's just to get away from all that potential larf and direct the energy of the plant to the main stems and stock's to achieve the best AAA flower that I can grow from an outside plant...

I know most people go for yield...:shrug:
But if the flowers not quality... :nono: what good is the yield.? If it sits in a bin or a bag or a jar and you really don't want to smoke it.:smokeit::shrug:

So that's why I grow like a Apple farmer or an orange farmer or Rose farmer. Where I Prune and manipulate to achieve the best quality AAA fower for harvest outside.
I found growing like this outside really helps with the quality of flower that I harvest in the fall.
Over the years the clients keep coming to me for their flower and they only expect the best that I can grow.

Spoiled bastards:crying: I've created my own monster:doh:
I've got bins of stuff that nobody wants. Because I wasn't paying attention in those days. Great looking plants great looking buds:thumbsup: but the outcome wasn't so great and is only good for concentrates... Ugh ! :haha:

Looking good my friend can't wait to see your grow and harvest in the fall. And your smoke report:chimp::smokeout:

What kind of pests are dealing with? Last year, I had a bad case of spidermites, but I managed to harvest before it got out of hand.

Thanks for stopping by :d5:
Honestly, I really haven't had a problem with pests.. i don't mind bugs munching a bit on some leaves .. I foliar with kelp and humic/fulvic couple times a week.. focus more on keeping the plant very healthy than anything so it can fight off bugs. :smoking:

Last edited:
Looks great man :headbang: :cheers: you are going to love the flavor of your Organics.
I can say that your flavor, aroma, consistency are going to be higher quality percentage than it is with synthetics. The THC and CBC that won't change from plant to plant rather grown with synthetics or grown organically. My opinion.

But when you grow organically you will get much more of the Aromas and flavor's. The best turp quality :headbang::headbang::headbang: that a strain can offer...

Bud quality is hard to predict.?
A plant grown inside dried and cured properly may have a very dank bud.
But that same plant grown outside may not end up with Dank buds... Because outside we can't control the the climate. Unfortunately that's a fact of growing outside... And this is exactly the main reason why I manipulate and trim my flowers like I do. It's just to get away from all that potential larf and direct the energy of the plant to the main stems and stock's to achieve the best AAA flower that I can grow from an outside plant...

I know most people go for yield...:shrug:
But if the flowers not quality... :nono: what good is the yield.? If it sits in a bin or a bag or a jar and you really don't want to smoke it.:smokeit::shrug:

So that's why I grow like a Apple farmer or an orange farmer or Rose farmer. Where I Prune and manipulate to achieve the best quality AAA fower for harvest outside.
I found growing like this outside really helps with the quality of flower that I harvest in the fall.
Over the years the clients keep coming to me for their flower and they only expect the best that I can grow.

Spoiled bastards:crying: I've created my own monster:doh:
I've got bins of stuff that nobody wants. Because I wasn't paying attention in those days. Great looking plants great looking buds:thumbsup: but the outcome wasn't so great and is only good for concentrates... Ugh ! :haha:

Looking good my friend can't wait to see your grow and harvest in the fall. And your smoke report:chimp::smokeout:

Yield schmield :rofl: :d5:

On the photos, i prune suckers, and strip the lower third of each branch, and when i harvest, only jar the tops and the rest goes in bags for processing with coconut or mct oil. I think you do pretty much the same with yours. :shrug:

With outdoor autos, i just let them go naturally, as i want to see each plant express itself with very minor manipulation.

I don't grow for quantity, as me grows are for meself, family, and as gifts for a few folks. :smiley1:

This is the 9th year growing outdoors for me. When i lived in Washington State, I used Happy Frog soil and FF grow big and big bloom, along with molasses, chicken shit, and home made compost.

Now if the weather here would cooperate a bit more would be nice.. we just had July's normal rainfall total in the last 3 days here :rofl:

And I kinda ruined me nose in the 70's as far as picking up the subtle odors :eek1: I go for what i call "kind smoke".. which is easy to smoke, and a pleasant result :smoking:

Oh.. and i met this guy the other day.. he has the same heirloom strain of Texada Timewarp going for 3 decades here.. generations of his original mother plant. So i'm already excited for next year to grow one of those clones :joy:

:pass:

Back