How I grow mushrooms

Eating them all has worked best for me. Lmao.
Haha my friend and I was talking about this the other day. What if there was a cop at your door and you ran into your mushrooms and picked and ate them all before they came in. Like DAMN you'd have 20-40 minutes for them to come and look and then be like "no shrooms here" and when they leave your fucking trippin hard haha.

I absolutely love growing mushrooms ! So far I've only had one go at it but I did get 4 flushes out of my mat. I grew out of a 20 gl tupperware with in compost. Ordered the "Homestead" book club starter kit and modified it a bit. They were the Ecuador strain, can't wait to try the penis envy. If you can be impeccably clean, patient, and thorough, then you can rip flush after flush. I messed up by letting my mat dry out, but even after giving up and chucking my busted up mat in the garden, it still pinned and fruited a few little guys where the heavier shade is. Can't wait to try again - have a different strategy this time.
:pass:

We buy a lot of sea weed packets. Well, inside those are awesome an huge humidity absorbing packs like in vitamins but 100 times bigger. I have stored cracker shrooms with them an they seem told hold up for a time.

What kind of strains are you all growing? Does anyone know of a strain that's particularly good for philosophical thought? Or how about the giggles? Anyone?

:pass:

Mexicans have always been near DMT experience for me. Hawaiians have really nice colors and GT is clean cut and in your face strain. These stand out for me, i have tried ca 12-15 varieties.

If you have a good Asian market. Get the snackable sheets of sea weed. Presuming the have such thing wherever you are. Eat the sea weed snacks and free dehumidifier. They have name....just don't remeber.

As for strains..b+ had some great giggles and visuals. But the Golden Teacher that's my favorite. So far. P.e fell short (probably my fault) and the albino p.e uncut.....well I never got there. Damn tam!

Back