Jean-O's 6 USA tester positions available for Photoperiod testing on new F1 strains Brain Damage and Devils Lettuce

I run a micro box well small not micro and would love to see what I can do in a small environment for you.
I believe he already chose his testers but not sure if he’s open to more. Also to receive any testers and stuff you gotta be a member of the cultivators club l.
On another note first post and it’s to get free stuff :confused1:

Id be willing to allocate space for 4-5 .....soil...leds..indoors.....dbl digit yrs veteran cultivator.
I run a micro box well small not micro and would love to see what I can do in a small environment for you.
:pass:Much appreciated to both of you, I already have all the spots filled on this test run but there will be more to come in the near feature just keep an eye out. I usually grab up the first to respond so spaces go quickly. It helps if you get your cultivators badge after journaling a full grow you will get tagged in on a lot more action on the forum here.

Germination
Germinated direct to pot. Devil’s Lettuce in 1g came up Thursday
6EA62328-F0CF-41A6-8169-F65D5914ED66.jpeg

seedling mix was a bit waterlogged and a drench with Gnatrol to combat fungus gnats exasperated the issue. Here she is on day 5, seems light hungry
DBC7D29A-97E2-4E40-8662-2AFAD7AD93B5.jpeg

the other Devil’s Lettuce was direct sown into its final 20g pot. The first seed planted I accidentally killed upon germination :doh:so I replanted and the replacement came up today.
Day 1
13B8A899-4611-4D94-8090-7B7148984C00.jpeg

The seedling in the 20g pot damped off. So all focus will be on my one leggy seedling. Hesitant to assume I’ll transplant her into the 20g as I’m not sure I want to risk this last seedling if the reamended soil mix was to blame. Might go buy some brand new CoM Stonington blend soil and a 5g pot and give her the best shot. Also might throw a blue dog into the mix as a spot opened in my plant count with the demise of the 20g seedling.

The seedling in the 20g pot damped off. So all focus will be on my one leggy seedling. Hesitant to assume I’ll transplant her into the 20g as I’m not sure I want to risk this last seedling if the reamended soil mix was to blame. Might go buy some brand new CoM Stonington blend soil and a 5g pot and give her the best shot. Also might throw a blue dog into the mix as a spot opened in my plant count with the demise of the 20g seedling.
Thats a bummer. Do you think the soil was mixed to hot when you reamended? If the one is getting stretchy you might try to move it closer to the light to keep it from stretching if you have taller plants in the cab and cant move the light closer. I find starting seedling in the bigger pots can be a bit tougher with keeping the hydration right.

I am assembling my kit as we speak. Just waiting on the plant that's in the big tent to finish drying, then it's all Jean-O!

Planning 2 and 2 of Devils Lettuce and Brain Damage
4 new airpots
4 new hydro halos
New fresh coco
Just stained the new standoffs for the drainage, should get put together tomorrow.

Their demises were 100% my fault they germed 3/3 I just fucked up on 2/3 :doh: , I’m going to baby this single plant I have. Once it’s big enough if its allowed maybe I’ll take a cutting. Already started germing a blue dog to atleast fill the spot with Jean-o genetics.

Just dropping in to say the beans made it to the RO water :toke: I started a thread in the photoperiod section for the Devils Lettuce & Brain Damage
The Blue Dog auto's are for another grow :d5: Tommorow is Fall check out the 32F low forcast Happy Growing :yoinks:

Attachments

• 100_3810.JPG
    100_3810.JPG
    351.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Happy Fall.JPG
    Happy Fall.JPG
    344.2 KB · Views: 19
Just dropping in to say the beans made it to the RO water :toke: I started a thread in the photoperiod section for the Devils Lettuce & Brain Damage
The Blue Dog auto's are for another grow :d5: Tommorow is Fall check out the 32F low forcast Happy Growing :yoinks:
Its going to be tough to get the outdoors through to the finish line with the weather that is coming in for sure cold and rain is no good.....

Back