Jean-O's 6 USA tester positions available for Photoperiod testing on new F1 strains Brain Damage and Devils Lettuce

Devils Lettuce day 34. She’s huge and starting to shade my autos who are in flower. I’ll move her to her own tent come day 45. I’ll likely take 3 more cuttings as both node 1’s branches and one of node 2’s branches don’t seem like they will make it up to canopy. I pulled the unrooted cutting from the root riot to inspect and it has swollen on the bottom but a worm of sorts seems to be eating the new roots. I’ll soak the plug with Gnatrol. Some ph issues still present in the leaves. Really tempted to move all the autos to a smaller tent and really let this peacock fly
51A59FA8-A2FF-47E5-8B5D-998F19FFB26E.jpeg
B3B88F06-7478-47D0-8F89-0A4FA584C3E7.jpeg

Day 22 for bluedog auto. I broke her training but we will see if that little bit will bulk and hold on. She has also shown herself:dancer:
ABB43741-5558-4A4C-A3CD-5E6908F30BE2.jpeg

My devils lettuce are just now up and alive! Tomorrow I’ll be planting the lil jiffy puck unless I get some motivation to do it tonight! :cooldance:
image.jpg

Also got 2 of the blue dog s1’s that were sent with the DL going and both them are up too! One is normal green but 1 has yellow cotyledons so thought it had croaked on me but looking closer the lil nubs that’ll be the next set of leafs are actually purple! Hoping it’s still alive and kicking and just has a bit of personality! :thumbsup::headbang:
14576A3F-EEE4-41AD-BEB9-B2326C9D79E2.jpeg
73FC0558-8BB6-46AD-8D51-2DB015A86BCB.jpeg

:shrug::pass:

About week three. The roots organics lush is a little hotter than their original potting soil some plants showing leaf curl.
Now for the problemo. :face: The only plants that are marked are two Devils lettuce (on the left). Ok I can pick out the third but between the Brain dammage and blueberries is going to take more time to see who's who :crying: There is four of each (Brain Dammage and Blueberries).
I know the blueberry pretty well once older. Please No One Panic I will get this :vibe:

Attachments

• Devils lettuce.JPG
    Devils lettuce.JPG
    389.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Group.JPG
    Group.JPG
    405.6 KB · Views: 18
About week three. The roots organics lush is a little hotter than their original potting soil some plants showing leaf curl.
Now for the problemo. :face: The only plants that are marked are two Devils lettuce (on the left). Ok I can pick out the third but between the Brain dammage and blueberries is going to take more time to see who's who :crying: There is four of each (Brain Dammage and Blueberries).
I know the blueberry pretty well once older. Please No One Panic I will get this :vibe:
They look great!
I would think that at least once flowering kiks off it should be easy to tell the difference.

This round was filled up already, but working on your cultivators badge will increase chances of securing a tester spot next time around. Worth the effort
understand - new to site - cultivators badge ? need to find the info Thanks

understand - new to site - cultivators badge ? need to find the info Thanks
I believe all you need to do for the cultivators badge is do a complete start to finish grow journal and get one of the admins to get you the badge after you finish up the grow.

Back