Jean-O's 6 USA tester positions available for Photoperiod testing on new F1 strains Brain Damage and Devils Lettuce

AJRexxx accepted
@Jean-O would love to run brain damage if you have any spots left. Chopping down the photo tent today and just need a week or so for re amend then I am ready to go.
You got it. PM me your shipping info and I will get a package out this week. Thanks for helping out again!

Participants
Wow! Thanks everyone for the interest! I have chosen 8 testers trying to get everyone in that I can. Sorry if I missed anyone. I believe I selected the first to respond.
@Stonerbudz
@Newman’sOwn
@DCLXVI
@Green Hornet
@nizmoKush
@Fermented_Fruitz
@ShowMeShaman
@AJrexxx
I have already received PM's for shipping info from a few of ya's and as soon as I get the others I will be getting packages out this week. Also let me know which strain you are wanting to run, if you have room and want to do both that is cool with me also. A few of you have tested for me in the past and I plan on running this one the same way where you can post weekly updates here in this testing thread. It makes it easier for me to have all the info in area but if you want to run your own thread and just tag me in that's all good. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone can do with these new cultivars, best of luck to everyone and thanks again!
Jean

@Jean-O ....you know about Threadmarks........?

If/when you Know your Team.....you can Threadmark the successful applicants....letting us and them know who's in your Team....

Quick reference for you too..when there is a lot of Chat in the thread.... :headbang:

Saves a Load of page trawling.....:pass:
Honestly Im pretty tech ignorant lol. Im not sure how the Threadmarks work?

Me Too.......so if I'm using them....you Know they are Simple..... :biggrin:

When you accept someone...tag me in the post... @Mossy ...and I'll come show you.....:pass:

When u make a post or I believe if someone else posts in your thread (maybe a mod benefit) then if u type something as a keyword in as a threadmark u can then jump to the important replies much easier! ;)
10A60538-A892-43CA-AB1F-42A5F9AB430D.jpeg

Iv been wanting to try your genetics @Jean-O

I always seem to have a full schedule when the breeders/banks ask for testers. I need more space apparently..

Look fwd to seeing these run, plenty of good growers within the cultivators.

Iv been wanting to try your genetics @Jean-O

I always seem to have a full schedule when the breeders/banks ask for testers. I need more space apparently..

Look fwd to seeing these run, plenty of good growers within the cultivators.

He always has great deals on his site

Me Too.......so if I'm using them....you Know they are Simple..... :biggrin:

When you accept someone...tag me in the post... @Mossy ...and I'll come show you.....:pass:
Thanks a bunch! And glad to know im not the only one getting lost around here :dizzy:

He always has great deals on his site
I appreciate that! I try to hook it up the way I would want to be hooked up for sure. I won't lie I love a good deal and freebies are the best!

Back