Jean-O's 6 USA tester positions available for Photoperiod testing on new F1 strains Brain Damage and Devils Lettuce

Week 3: Day 21/22 for everyone, end of week 3. Nice bit of growth this week. Definitely picking up speed. Going to top the Brain Damage soon. Devils Lettuce probably a few more days. The DL#1 grew a long stem but is thick and sturdy already, would make hand watering very easy to reach under. DL#2 is a bit shorter but keeping pace.

I put the individual plant updates in their threads but here is this weeks group shot. I'll put Week 2 first then Week 3. Nice visual change.

Week 2:

Jean0wk2.JPG

Week 3:

Jean0wk3.JPG

@Jean-O I know that threadmarks weren’t required but I am doing them anyways as it really is a nice feature. Just wondering if I should add a flip threadmark since it’s a photo? Usually we do
Germination
Sex
Early Flower
Mid Flower
Late Flower
Harvest
Buds(I think this is the last one:baked:)
Really I probably should have done a veg threadmark too
@Mañ'O'Green would you have a list of desired photoperiod threadmarks
:thanks:For putting up with my shit:gassy1:
And sorry if I asked this already and am too high to remember :passit:

@Jean-O I know that threadmarks weren’t required but I am doing them anyways as it really is a nice feature. Just wondering if I should add a flip threadmark since it’s a photo? Usually we do
Germination
Sex
Early Flower
Mid Flower
Late Flower
Harvest
I think that covers the important botanical points. You can take all the pics you want and just label them "I am bored watching this photoperiod plant." :crying:

Flip
Flipped her to 12/12 Saturday day 45 (pics are today day 47)
"I am bored watching this photoperiod plant."
Nothing boring about this
92CE18E4-569F-4C72-95AD-ADD7DEAB9BB0.jpeg
E0C45A31-6554-4756-9F16-52AB85A1F8E2.jpeg

And if you did get impatiently bored Jean-O had us covered and gave us some bluedog chem pheno autos, which is looking better than the 3BOG in the same crop might I add. Frost came early day 35
7F79033D-5C1D-4321-80B2-FC2B98B9601B.jpeg
46BC9E94-C3D5-4612-B6CE-98023C43A5C2.jpeg

All 4 got their first watering of 60% nutrient strength feed. Visible growth on all 4 over the last 5 days. The Brain Damage is growing faster than the Devils Lettuce. I put individual updates in the strain threads. I noticed I have week group shots for both weeks so far. I may try to keep up with that as it's interesting to see them side by side.

End of week 2 group shot: Brain Damage on the Left. Devils Lettuce on the Right

View attachment 1530261
Great room set up - can't beat airp-pots were can one purchase interesting might be better that "snip" water water system

Germination
Sex
Early Flower
Mid Flower
Late Flower
Harvest
I'm not picky, I'm still learning how the thread marks work. Dealers choice lol.

Great room set up - can't beat airp-pots were can one purchase interesting might be better that "snip" water water system

Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by "snip" water system?

If you are in the US:
I use the OxyPots from HTGSupply. They are cheaper than name brand AirPots but decent quality. I have found the very cheap version on Amazon is too thin and brittle. They just break. These are pretty good for being inexpensive.

The watering rings are HydroHalos from Bloom Brothers. I can only find them on Amazon and they are silly expensive for just being a plastic ring. I have trouble reaching with a watering can so running a line to the halo makes it easy for me.

Day 32 from seed with the Devils Lettuce and day 6 from flipping the light schedule. The cab has definitely turned into a jungle quickly.
20221105_055731.jpg
20221105_055747.jpg
20221105_055723.jpg

Back