Beautiful plants, and beautiful photos, too.
Want to rep you, but have to rep a few others first... sorry!

Yeah, RH too high. I was at 85-90 for literally weeks last grow.
Still, a little too early to harvest better than a bunch of brown rot gunk.

Congrats!!

Thank you @Maria Sanchez , no worrys on the rep... I keep forgetting to do it for others.
That RH just well got out of control towards the end of the grow and summer... I think i got to the root of the problem, had to change out some intake pipe and when I did it was full of condensation. That's how the spoors got in and good knows what else was breading in those pipes, replaced it all with insulated ducting now, no condensation.

Thank you @Maria Sanchez , no worrys on the rep... I keep forgetting to do it for others.
That RH just well got out of control towards the end of the grow and summer... I think i got to the root of the problem, had to change out some intake pipe and when I did it was full of condensation. That's how the spoors got in and good knows what else was breading in those pipes, replaced it all with insulated ducting now, no condensation.

I only just discovered you're in the UK.
Thought you were American, I think just cos you used "Slater" -- my mind followed the reference.
Sorry!

So, yeah, UK weather... hope you can keep it dry and warm!

If I ever get a good indoor garden set up again, dehumidifier will be a big priority.

Grow on, Slater Dude!

I only just discovered you're in the UK.
Thought you were American, I think just cos you used "Slater" -- my mind followed the reference.
Sorry!

So, yeah, UK weather... hope you can keep it dry and warm!

If I ever get a good indoor garden set up again, dehumidifier will be a big priority.

Grow on, Slater Dude!

I've tried the dehumidify but in a small tent with extraction they are pointless, the air exchange is to fast for it to make any difference... I draw my air from the house, if I'm here next summer I working a way out of making one of my rooms into a lung room.

THE 900 ARE CALLING YOU!
P1060082.JPG

Up date from the loft Garden

Blueberry end of week 13... and a case of the rot !

You open your tent to this with a smile... but with a slight worry because your AC/dehumidifier is still in the post

View attachment 810419

NOOOOOOOO... my first case of the rot man ! That big fat one in the middle^^^^
View attachment 810432

View attachment 810433

It's the secound bit to be found, didn't want lose any more so she had to get the chop... she had at least 2 + weeks left in her... shame really she was getting super heavy by the day and super sticky. Dankest thing I've grown !
For the past couple of weeks I have been in the battle of the RH... 80% + some days and 90% lights off... dam UK weather.

View attachment 810431

View attachment 810427

View attachment 810423

View attachment 810436

Still we have one to go, I've gone over her with fine tooth comb she is clean of the rot. The light penetration is awesome on her, the heavy defoliation at the end of stretch worked really well. Tight hard buds most of the way down. She has just been on AV's Over drive for the past week, will start the proper flush tomorrow.
My conclusions so far on Zamnesia... Zamnesia make monster auto's

View attachment 810421

View attachment 810422

View attachment 810414

View attachment 810416

View attachment 810418

View attachment 810420

View attachment 810415
Well done man

Back