Ohhh,can i have a badge too??

Up date from the loft garden

Blueberry...

Now I think we are end of week 5... ish... we have just about stopped stretchering, that's what time we are on.

Back one has stretched to a nice even canopy, my best yet. Both have been defoliated over the past few days to remove the lower and middling leaves. The lady at the back loved it, never missed a beat. She has really enjoyed me taking away the inna growth and rewarded me with a great canopy. The front one was all good with it until this morning and as you can see she told me to fuck off and leave her alone.

WP_20170815_07_51_28_Rich.jpg

Bit of an up skirt shoot for all who are into that sort of thing.

WP_20170814_18_53_15_Rich.jpg

The tent in all its glory... Blueberry on the left, back left Mephisto Alien vs Triangle. Front left, Somango by advance seeds... The Blueberrys are really dominating the tent now. If I was to grow them again I would just do the 2 for this tent size (80cmx80cm), bigger pots and let those girls go bad ass on the space and have it to them selves.

WP_20170815_07_51_11_Rich.jpg

:pass:

Last edited:
Up date from the loft garden...

Blueberry... week 7 I do believe

What can I say but... stop fucking growing would ya. The joke is over now, its not funny any more...
I've had to super crop for the first time... now this all could be down to my new found love for coco and as they say dialing it in but I've have to say there is a strong vigorous growth to these Blueberrys. Both have been defoliated a couple of times and not slowed, just got bigger. They have drown out the poor Mephisto in the corner. Next time just a couple of blueberry's... If they yield well then yes I think there could be a next time...
forgot to say that they are really starting to smell like blueberry's... nothing else, just blueberry's.

WP_20170823_18_45_59_Rich.jpg

WP_20170823_19_48_31_Rich.jpg

WP_20170823_19_48_49_Rich.jpg

and the poor drowning Mephisto in the corner

WP_20170823_19_48_57_Rich.jpg

How's your RH?

not good, we have had a the most humid summer in longtime. Bouncing from 65% to 85%... its been in the 80% for over a week now. That is the ambient RH around my house, the tents are about 5% lower at the most due to air the movement.

Blueberry week 8... I'm throwing the clock out of the window, there's no point. These lady's are on there own time.

Its official I've lost complete control in the tent. Hopefully I don't get to much light burn, if I don't those blueberrys should do super well... so wish I had more room in the inn. Learning my lessons the hard way as usual... we had to send a search party out for the AvT Mephisto in the corner, got lucky found her, bought her to the front and jacked her up. Fuck the somango, didn't look like it was going to do well any way so i shoved her back in the corner.

The 2 blueberrys... well the one up front

WP_20170829_19_27_21_Rich.jpg

My dilemma... if only i could get my light up few inches but my filter restricts that.
WP_20170829_19_27_56_Rich.jpg

Blueberry... week who knows... I'm guessing its still 8... ah yes week 8, just seen the last post

Well I had to make decision in the tent, every one was bang out of order and out of control so someone had to get it... bye bye somango
And man was i glad I did that... got rid of the somango, did a massive defoliation on the blueberrys with a small amount of lollipopping. I've spread them out, one taking up the whole of the back of the tent. Again the girls have taken it in there stride, in fact they thank me by stacking up nicely.
The Mephisto up front on the left is a lot happier as well now every one has been spread out.

WP_20170901_09_39_49_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:
Up Date from the loft garden

Blueberry... week... what ever week they decide it is... I did a little digging into the blueberry strain and its various incarnations and it and it seems a common thing for them to go the 14 weeks

Now we have the space we are moving along nicely and stacking it up... I can't but get very excited when I open the tent to this view, this is going to be a harvest to remember... I know these lady's have made me miss all the grow battles but I don't mind when they are performing like this, kinda wish I had the BB up back in one of the battles.
For the record both are very hungry (the BB up front being the hungrier one of the two) and wanting more that there Mephisto tent buddy, due to the drip feed system the Mephisto had case of the nute burns.

WP_20170911_10_20_09_Rich.jpg

WP_20170911_10_20_50_Rich.jpg

WP_20170911_10_20_57_Rich.jpg

WP_20170911_10_20_39_Rich.jpg

Blueberry... week 12, I'm sure of it.

Well this is turning out to be a marathon grow, longest yet for me and we are still going, I'm predicting 3 to 4 weeks to go. Both are doing well really and putting the weigh ont.
And they do smell quite clearly of blueberry's... I think some of this might have to be squished to see if we get that blueberry flavor.
Would you believe me if I said that these girls are only in about 6ltrs of coco and the one up front is over a meter tall... if only CO2 was possible for me, man those colas woulds hit epic proportions.

BB_21_09_17.jpg

Hello is anyone out there...

Making lemonade bro. I dig it. Say what was the Somango doing before plucked, was it stalled or not autoflowering? You have been performing wonders in the loft. Almost there man. Blueberry eh, I have yet to experience it.

Back