Here's 3 vanilla ice at about 3-4 weeks
IMG_20170625_164524.jpg

IMG_20170625_164555.jpg

And 3 big bud just a couple days older

IMG_20170625_164543.jpg
IMG_20170625_164549.jpg

Hi Everybody! We've got some new promo!

3 for 2 Promo Deal on Seeds

Purchase 2 packs of seeds and get the 3rd one for free on all our Autoflower and Feminised strains. Offer excludes bulk seeds.

30% Off For 24 Hours On Our Entire Range of CBD Oils.
Get yourself a 30% reduction on the price of all our CBD oils for the next 24 hours. With a variety of properties that can be highly beneficial for your health, our CBD is produced using the highest quality hemp produced within the EU. We use the cleanest and latest CO2 extraction technologies to ensure the purest final product so be sure to grab a great deal on a fantastic product while you can.

Hi Everybody! We've got some new promo!

3 for 2 Promo Deal on Seeds

Purchase 2 packs of seeds and get the 3rd one for free on all our Autoflower and Feminised strains. Offer excludes bulk seeds.

30% Off For 24 Hours On Our Entire Range of CBD Oils.
Get yourself a 30% reduction on the price of all our CBD oils for the next 24 hours. With a variety of properties that can be highly beneficial for your health, our CBD is produced using the highest quality hemp produced within the EU. We use the cleanest and latest CO2 extraction technologies to ensure the purest final product so be sure to grab a great deal on a fantastic product while you can.

Do you guys ship to Brazil, and VERY discreetly? I have followers in Brazil on YouTube and they were impressed with the plants, but for seeds to get in, they have to be well disguised, like in a t-shirt, etc...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

So the crazy cookies girl (photo) has a build I really like it reminds me of other strains with og in it but allot tighter internodes. I would love to grow a full tent of this strain. Wish I could get my hands on some more of these. Trichs every where even on some of the fan leaves. I'm very impressed really looking forward to seeing the end product. We're two days from the start of week 4 of flower

20170628_190340.jpg
20170628_190411.jpg
she is the center girl that is taller then some but shorter then the really tall plants lol
20170628_190433.jpg

Do you guys ship to Brazil, and VERY discreetly? I have followers in Brazil on YouTube and they were impressed with the plants, but for seeds to get in, they have to be well disguised, like in a t-shirt, etc...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Hi,

Sorry, we don't ship to Brazil. But you can buy Zambeza Seeds at the following website: http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/

Crazy cookies hermied end of third week of flower. It has both a male Polen sack and what looks like a pollen sacks with "Nanners" Coming out of it although the pics do not show the second one well. I tried to get the best pics I could of it. Showed up on the the bottom part of the plant on one of the main branches near the stalk.

20170629_171527.jpg
20170629_171722.jpg

Back