Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

we can arrange that at some point witchy, that would be great! it would be nice to talk canna for awhile!:pighug::pass:
I would LOVE it! I can talk canna and canna systems all day! [emoji106] [emoji16] [emoji108]

We can play with buckets and make different systems. I have a basement full of "toys" to play with. It's like a canna lego down there! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The original OGBG couldn't handle the weight.. came home and found her all crumpled up
IMG_20170515_171308.jpg
IMG_20170515_180008.jpg

I would LOVE it! I can talk canna and canna systems all day! [emoji106] [emoji16] [emoji108]

We can play with buckets and make different systems. I have a basement full of "toys" to play with. It's like a canna lego down there! [emoji6]

sounds like a great time to me witchy!

Hey Hey Hey my Jack Horror is hanging tough and fixing to explode under the greatest grow light in the world, our Sun ! This little baby had a week of crap rain and clouds, then three nights were the temperature bottomed out at 35F. 10 day forecast calls for sun and temps in the mid 70's F......
Here she grows ! She looks great to me, excited to see what she can do, and man oh man do I miss my dear friend Jack :smoking:
Zam 7.jpg

Hey Hey Hey my Jack Horror is hanging tough and fixing to explode under the greatest grow light in the world, our Sun ! This little baby had a week of crap rain and clouds, then three nights were the temperature bottomed out at 35F. 10 day forecast calls for sun and temps in the mid 70's F......
Here she grows ! She looks great to me, excited to see what she can do, and man oh man do I miss my dear friend Jack :smoking:
View attachment 750103
Looking like a happy baby! [emoji122] [emoji122]

Back