Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Jack Horror pics from day 18 -
It's been cloudy and rainy and the temps have been in the mid 50's. She's gonna take off when the sun comes back. Fingers crossed it won't frost tonight, calling for flurries tomm morning...
Zam 6.jpg

Chopped the Green Monster ar 88 days. Final dry weight is 40 grams ( but the buds are VERY dry, maybe 30% RH ). Vaped a bud last night before bed so not a good smoke report yet, but, I can say it is fairly potent. Starts as strong head buzz but quickly becomes more of a body stone. It was buzzy enough I had doubts abouit getting to to sleep...nope...... was out in 2 minutes lol! And I am not one to fall asleep easily. So whatever else can be said about this strain, it has excellent medical value.

View attachment 744170 View attachment 744171 View attachment 744172 View attachment 744173
I love the orange on the buds! [emoji106] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well, until I get my eyeballs back to full strength the Missus is running the camera, but both the Super Silver Haze and NYC Diesel are starting to hit their stride.
Both are showing sex, and in a good way. [emoji3]:dancer:
The bugs are down to just an occasional flier, as opposed to the all-out assault they launched earlier.
View attachment 745242
RIP, you bastards.
Both have started on light feedings of the AN line, and are really taking off.
SSH:
View attachment 745243
And our problem child NYCD:
View attachment 745244
After her rough start, I was really expecting to see swinging balls, but so far just the proper naughty bits. :yay:
For starting life on crutches, she's now IMHO the stronger of the two. Absolutely blew up the past week!
Yeah! Glad to see you and the missus around. *hugs* [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well, until I get my eyeballs back to full strength the Missus is running the camera, but both the Super Silver Haze and NYC Diesel are starting to hit their stride.
Both are showing sex, and in a good way. :biggrin::dancer:
The bugs are down to just an occasional flier, as opposed to the all-out assault they launched earlier.
View attachment 745242
RIP, you bastards.
Both have started on light feedings of the AN line, and are really taking off.
SSH:
View attachment 745243
And our problem child NYCD:
View attachment 745244
After her rough start, I was really expecting to see swinging balls, but so far just the proper naughty bits. :yay:
For starting life on crutches, she's now IMHO the stronger of the two. Absolutely blew up the past week!
Shes better at it than you sould get her taking the pics always lol

Back