Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

I'll get some pictures tomorrow as I was in a rush all night and couldn't get the time. I quickly stopped in to check the zambreza girls. All 3 are different sizes. 12" 20" and 36" while all being planted the same time. The taller bushier one was looking like it had potential till I took a closer look. My FIRST EVER full blown hermie. There is no chance of light leak as these girls were under 24/0 light, as this is a new strain to me I fed very gentely and not over powered in light. They had a good life along with the other 21 non hermied plants in the same room. I threw them in an isolated tent as I will lose my head if it takes out my mephisto monsters.

I hate to sound like a pompous ass but like I have said above I have never had a hermie. I always push my plants hard with intense light and very heavy feedings and always pull some impressive numbers. 9-10 oz plants are regular in sm0's shop. I could tell from the beginning this wasn't going to happen here but I rode it out as this is what the test team does. I am now bowing out. I feel terrible this happened to many folks and hate to see a company that has invested their efforts drown. Best of luck to everyone.

I'll get some pictures tomorrow as I was in a rush all night and couldn't get the time. I quickly stopped in to check the zambreza girls. All 3 are different sizes. 12" 20" and 36" while all being planted the same time. The taller bushier one was looking like it had potential till I took a closer look. My FIRST EVER full blown hermie. There is no chance of light leak as these girls were under 24/0 light, as this is a new strain to me I fed very gentely and not over powered in light. They had a good life along with the other 21 non hermied plants in the same room. I threw them in an isolated tent as I will lose my head if it takes out my mephisto monsters.

I hate to sound like a pompous ass but like I have said above I have never had a hermie. I always push my plants hard with intense light and very heavy feedings and always pull some impressive numbers. 9-10 oz plants are regular in sm0's shop. I could tell from the beginning this wasn't going to happen here but I rode it out as this is what the test team does. I am now bowing out. I feel terrible this happened to many folks and hate to see a company that has invested their efforts drown. Best of luck to everyone.
Sorry to hear that man... hope your other girls are ok:karmacloud::vibes:

@zambezaseeds

Day 49
feeds on both strains are:
Remo Micro,bloom astroflower,natures candy are all @ 7ml/G
Botanicare Calmag+ is @ 7ml/G
PH 6.2
and i gave them 2 feedings of mammoth P and 1 feeding of recharge this past week
1st up:
Power Kush
she is flowering at a steady pace and putting on the weight!
View attachment 723707 View attachment 723708 View attachment 723709 View attachment 723710 View attachment 723711 View attachment 723712 View attachment 723713 View attachment 723714 View attachment 723715 View attachment 723716 View attachment 723717 View attachment 723718 View attachment 723719 View attachment 723720
That main is huge bro its fillied in great aswelll

@BigSm0 We're sorry to hear you encountered complications. We are trying to gather as much information about problems as possible and we would like to gather some information.

Can you tell us at which moment of development exactly did the hermaphroditism develop ?
How long did it take from proper flowering to noticing "full blown" hermaphrodite ?
Can you mention exactly what strain was it as we are not sure at the moment ?
Just to make sure, it is only one plant that developed the condition from the three mentioned ?

If possible we would be greatful for some photographs :worship:

@tripaholic88

:bighug:They loooks great! That is how it rolls when things go smoothly.:stir:

Dropped 2 of the Jack the Ripper beans, Germination began yesterday around 6 p.m. EST.
All the seeds were uniform is size, shape, and markings - and there were no sings of damage.
I am going to have a big ol Jack off ! I'm running Blk's Jack Herer, right beside these ones - may the best Jack win !
I kid I kid, but it will be cool to see which how the different Jacks perform. I was going to use the Portals Fairy Frost for a three way Jack off - but then I remembered there's Jack and Trainwreck in that one, these one's here are all Jack and Ruderalis. :weed::peace::weed:

View attachment 723789 View attachment 723790 View attachment 723797 View attachment 723798

@Tetra9 Great germination info, we like it a lot! :frog:Keep us up to date how its going, we are curious as well. :bump:

white cheese
39 days old 5 weeks 4 days
dscf7522-2-jpg.724144

@Pops

Crazy Cookies on the Right :pass: (Photo)

20170323_163119-1-jpg.720839

20170324_165025-1-jpg.721503

The Zambeza are in the back as you can tell by the tabs lol
Happy growing peoples :D

A midweek update just to keep you informed of how the mutant Jack the Ripper is doing...
image.jpeg
Heres how the next leaf on that side grew out, she's twisted and curled
image.jpeg

The other side is growing well with no issues
image.jpeg
this is another angle of how the same leaf has the blades of that leaf twisting in a different direction and twisting
image.jpeg
zoomed out for a better look
image.jpeg
this was an attempt to show the first mutated leaf just under which was the first to show any issue
image.jpeg
same leaf different angle
image.jpeg
in the very center of the pic you can barely see it, but all the plants have showed sex, a good sign...i still think this plant will outgrow the deformities as she gets bigger and she is otherwise healthy, same with all other plants, healthy and showing pistils, they will get another feed tonight at lights on with the same mix that was posted on Sunday.. Lights out temps are about 65F and rH is in the right range, the meter is laying on the coco which is giving a slightly high reading... More soon

These are from 2 days ago. Both plants are growing, although the cold stunted one looks really cool! I think she will recover, since she's photo and will have time to get in shape before blooming.

ffcaf40f857a2eb300c02610462e3484.jpg
06e06734f5b462262ab9357a1ffe2881.jpg

The baby has some yellowish, but all my current babies had that, I added some nitrogen and everyone is looking better, catching some color. They do look much better today, but I forgot to take pics. Will add them tomorrow. [emoji121] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back