Plants go through droughts. This is nothing, in comparison to what you've dealt with.
You truly are a warrior.

Btw, have you looked into fixing the electrical issue? Seems to me, that would have been easier than the torture you are going through. Not that more volts will give you water....
The again, I'm not a grow warrior. Just a wee lad, with only a fungus gnat problem under my belt.

Peace and rain dance!!!

Plants go through droughts. This is nothing, in comparison to what you've dealt with.
You truly are a warrior.

Btw, have you looked into fixing the electrical issue? Seems to me, that would have been easier than the torture you are going through. Not that more volts will give you water....
The again, I'm not a grow warrior. Just a wee lad, with only a fungus gnat problem under my belt.

Peace and rain dance!!!

You're probably right!

BUT - at first, the girls looked so feckin' happy under the natural sun, I didn't want to ruin their bliss.

And, to be perfectly honest, I looked at the HUGE cost saving of no A/c, no extractor fan, no 2400W of HPS lights, and then thought to myself, "why the fuck would I put them back inside when they're happy as pigs in shit, and my bank account is equally happy??"

It seemed a no brainer.
At the time.

UPDATE: Day 56 ... (for some, but not all)

LIGHTING:... The Sun

6cGyEPB.jpg

POT/MEDIUM: ... 30 litre pots with New Mix 2.0 Cannabiogen soil

NUTRIENTS:

Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Bloom A+B @ 1.5 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud @ 1.5 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients CalMag @ 1.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin @ 1.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym @ 1.0 ml/l​
TAP WATER pH: ... 7.1
POST-NUTRIENT WATER pH: ... 6.6
TAP WATER EC: ... 0.6
POST-NUTRIENT WATER EC: ... 1.8
FEEDING QUANTITY: ... 3.5 litres

COMMENTS:

Water delivered - we're back in the game!

Campus Cafeteria was open - continuing with the lighter feeding.
Noone seems to be complaining about the lower nute diet, and those that had an adverse reaction to the higher EC seem to have taken the lower EC well, so running it lower seems to have no downside.

The only observation I can make at this point is the girls seem slower outside than inside, which I am guessing has to do with the lower light hours. The grows inside, at a comparable Day 56, generally the girls seemed 'fatter', and there was also a noticeable yellowing and auto-cannibalisation of leaves. At the moment, I see smaller nugs overall, but the overwhelming majority of leaves are still perfectly green and showing no signs of being consumed by the plant itself.

I still think these girls have weeks, not days, left in them before final flush.

0Ug1ILY.jpg

XApA1ji.jpg

h6pCiVq.jpg

OXO1AC4.jpg

utBRjKr.jpg

e8aPclF.jpg

xxTFteg.jpg

FWbjyl0.jpg

W7vcKIt.jpg

UPDATE: Day 58 ... (for some, but not all)

FaM0V2a.jpg

NUTRIENTS:

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 2.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud @ 2.0 ml/l
POST-NUTRIENT WATER EC: ... 2.0

COMMENTS:

Feeding day for the girls.
Everything looking fine.
Love how some of the girls are sparkling in the sunlight, with their frosty buds glistening like diamond encrusted jewels.
Pity I can't capture it on camera - not for want of trying!

Strictly in terms of yield, I don't think this is going to be a great grow.
However, given the plethora of issues, to even get 16 over the finish line is going to feel like an achievement.
I suspect the quality will be good too. They just have that look - and the aromas are to die for.
So I can take some solace in that.

Found evidence of the Snake Killer doing it's thing this morning.
Thankfully, not a caterpillar, but a leaf munching monster grasshopper, who had obviously chewed on the gut paralysing, bacteria laden leaves, and had self-imploded.

Will apply again tonight.
It's a natural/organic application, so there is no downside to regular doses, and there appear to be no caterpillar infestation, nor tell-tale budrot, so all is good.

H8xyzOQ.jpg

W3QYr0R.jpg

nslvCxo.jpg

06VtaeQ.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE: Day 58 ... (for some, but not all)

FaM0V2a.jpg

NUTRIENTS:

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 2.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud @ 2.0 ml/l
POST-NUTRIENT WATER EC: ... 2.0

COMMENTS:

Feeding day for the girls.
Everything looking fine.
Love how some of the girls are sparkling in the sunlight, with their frosty buds glistening like diamond encrusted jewels.
Pity I can't capture it on camera - not for want of trying!

Strictly in terms of yield, I don't think this is going to be a great grow.
However, given the plethora of issues, to even get 16 over the finish line is going to feel like an achievement.
I suspect the quality will be good too. They just have that look - and the aromas are to die for.
So I can take some solace in that.

Found evidence of the Snake Killer doing it's thing this morning.
Thankfully, not a caterpillar, but a leaf munching monster grasshopper, who had obviously hewed on the gut paralysing, bacteria laden leaves, and had self-imploded.

Will apply again tonight.
It's a natural/organic application, so there is no downside to regular doses, and there appear to be no caterpillar infestation, nor tell-tale budrot, so all is good.

H8xyzOQ.jpg

W3QYr0R.jpg

nslvCxo.jpg

06VtaeQ.jpg
Happy for you man. You sure had a battle on your hands.
How long do you reckon you got left? I see a fair amount of amber in the first pic. How much amber do you prefer? I imagine it will be a good couple days trim job, when the time comes.
Very very nice work!

Back