UPDATE: Day 53 ... (for some, but not all)

LIGHTING:... The Sun

c8ZCejG.jpg

POT/MEDIUM: ... 30 litre pots with New Mix 2.0 Cannabiogen soil

NUTRIENTS:

Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Bloom A+B @ 1.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud @ 1.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients CalMag @ 1.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin @ 1.0 ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym @ 1.0 ml/l​
TAP WATER pH: ... 7.1
POST-NUTRIENT WATER pH: ... 6.7
TAP WATER EC:
... 0.6
POST-NUTRIENT WATER EC: ... 1.5
FEEDING QUANTITY:
... 3.5 litres

COMMENTS:

Feeding day again.
Opted for another lite menu.
Backed off even more on the Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Bloom A+B, but as a result the pH Perfect nature of the base nutrient was somewhat lessened, but I'm still OK with a resultant pH of 6.7 - it's still 'in range' for soil.
EC was lowered to a much gentler 1.5.
I might revert to 1.5 ml/l next time to return it to pH 6.5 and EC of 1.8.

There was another Snake Killer application last night.
I can't see any adverse reaction to it, nor can I see any signs of the dreaded caterpillars.

At this stage I'm a little concerned about evening foliar applications, at a time when the nights are getting cooler, daylight hours shorter, and daytime temps lower.
It just seems like a recipe for mold.
Thankfully the wind seems consistent during the day which will be helping dry the buds from night time applications and 'dew point' moisture - a bit like Mother Nature's gentle hairdryer.
Yay for mold - just one more thing to be mindful of, and ever vigilant for.
The thing with both mold and bud rot is you can generally smell them, before you can see them, so I have my nose on high alert, and pretty much sticking it into every bud I can during watering!

Now - a bit of a comparison photo session this morning.
I was talking to a mate about LST and the purpose of it; i.e. promoting lower bud sites to a more prominent position, and giving them the opportunity to 'be all that they can be'. I previously likened it to upgrading your Economy seat bud sites to First Class, so they can sample the champagne life.

Anyway ... I thought it would be an interesting exercise to take a photo of the 'natural top' bud and the 'first branch' bud, for each plant, and compare them, just to gauge whether the Economy bud-sites naturally predestined to a Popcorn life, have blossomed and risen to a higher ranked caste.

You decide.

FIRST NODE
QjjcwgM.jpg

NATURAL TOP
m9Qfd6V.jpg

FIRST NODE
2odjD9Y.jpg

NATURAL TOP
dtGsMeM.jpg

FIRST NODE
QFM7Kq6.jpg

NATURAL TOP
UkVY25H.jpg

FIRST NODE
lLHFpsO.jpg

NATURAL TOP
pqW4GGx.jpg

UPDATE: Day 54 ... (for some, but not all)

LIGHTING:... The Sun

dEwDCil.jpg

COMMENTS:

No feeding today.
Don't need to - Mother Nature is providing a mini-flush.
The lightest of drizzle is falling and the girls seem to be really enjoying it.

It means the latest Snake killer application is being rinsed away, but that's easy to do again, so no drama.

28T2gWT.jpg

M6Hey8u.jpg

WTr2BuH.jpg

CcRnxbA.jpg

Wahoo I can see new active topics and it looks like I've found me a beauty. [emoji2]

I'm in Spain too and get caterpillar problems as well. They're little fuckers eh. It's from moths round here and I bloody hate moths!!!

Don't get much rain round this way though. I tend to go stand on my roof in swimming shorts when it rain here. It's one thing I miss from the UK believe it or not. Much prefer the sunshine though lol

Subbed for the remainder dude [emoji106]

Peace
[emoji41]

Wahoo I can see new active topics and it looks like I've found me a beauty. [emoji2]

I'm in Spain too and get caterpillar problems as well. They're little fuckers eh. It's from moths round here and I bloody hate moths!!!

Yep - I'm convinced it's those white moths.
Assholes.
But regular applications of Snake Killer seems to be doing the trick.
It seems to be an 'August' thing.

Don't get much rain round this way though. I tend to go stand on my roof in swimming shorts when it rain here. It's one thing I miss from the UK believe it or not. Much prefer the sunshine though lol

Same around here.
When I say drizzle - it's probably more like heavy humidity.
:crying:

We haven't had 'rain' rain for about 2 or 3 months.
But yeah - not ever going to complain about it not raining!!
I hate rain.
With a passion.

Dry heat or dry cold is where I'm at.
Rain or humidity are my nemesis.

Subbed for the remainder dude [emoji106]

Peace
[emoji41]

Enjoy what's left !!

Sooooooooooooo ... funny story ...

Today SHOULD have been a feeding day, but when I went to fill the water tanks, to take onto the land to.give to the girls, the well was dry.
No water.
No water delivery possible until tomorrow.

Should make for an interesting 24 hours of no toilet flushing or bathing.
Checked the girls thoroughly - they're fine and should survive the mini-fast no problem.

Just when I thought everything that COULD happen in this grow, HAS happened, along comes one more thing to put me in my place ...

Back