@Yozhik just for future reference the ones that still have there cotyledon's on them(the seed casing) those were probably planted a little bit shallower than the others and therefore didn't have the time to shed there hard candy shells lol. If you plant them a little deeper next time that shouldn't happen, just a little trick. They are all lookin great and yeah that is 100% germ rate in my book. You just wanna keep an eye on them and if they look like they are havin a hard time with there shells, get an exacto or razor knife and wear gloves and remove the cotyledon to let em spread there leaves.

UPDATE: Day 4 ... [kinda, but not really - it's complicated]

LIGHTING: ... 1 X 600W
SCHEDULE: ... 24/7
TEMPERATURE: ... ~ 28°C [+/-2°C]
HUMIDITY: ... ~ 45 RH% [+/-5 RH%]
POT/MEDIUM: ... O.5l pot with BioBizz Lite soil

NUTRIENTS:
NIL​
WATER pH: ... 6.5
WATER EC: ... 0.6
QUANTITY: ... 100ml if and where required

7qqSJha.jpg

COMMENTS:

All seems well.
The two HubbaBubbaSmelloScope Auto babies who had the stunted start seem to have sorted their shit out, and are now doing what they should be doing. More effort has been put in, and the shell husks look ready to be discarded so these girls can then focus on getting voluptuous and vibrant.

These first few days are just a matter of being patient and keeping the room environment strictly managed.
Translation: boring as fuck.

VxThK46.jpg

NbuDUpn.jpg

3WCYsqn.jpg

sIpg9ux.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE: Day 5

NUTRIENTS:
NIL​
WATER pH: ... 6.5
WATER EC: ... 0.6
QUANTITY: ... 100ml if and where required

968S1MQ.jpg

COMMENTS:

All 4 x HubbaBubbaSmelloScope Auto definitely above ground now.
The 2 latecomers are 'petite', but given time, and a full on nutrient schedule, they soon catch up.

Speaking of which, I had been holding off on the decision re: which nutrients to run this grow.
Here is the Advanced Nutrients menu that will be made available for the ladies;

1scw3D9.jpg

KAtZIBu.jpg

I had intended to run Cyco Platinum range, but there were some availability issues, so I opted for the tried and proven Advanced Nutrients. I used AN for my first two grows, so am somewhat comfortable with the range.

Anyway - here are the girls.

HubbaBubbaSmelloscope Auto - 4 planted / 4 above ground

jyN7IGo.jpg

CsOOyFj.jpg

Q6I88Dr.jpg

Asu3gXr.jpg

UPDATE: Day 6

NUTRIENTS:
House and Garden Roots Excelurator @ 1.5ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Grow A+B @ 1.0ml/l​
FEEDING pH: ... 6.4
FEEDING EC: ... 1.2
QUANTITY: ... 100ml

fOL8Rto.jpg

COMMENTS:

First taste of nutrients for the babies today.
Just a taste though - nothing too heavy.
House and Garden Roots Excelurator, just because of the stellar reviews of it pretty much everywhere.
Also a first appetiser of Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Grow A+B.

Let's see how they respond.

4 x HubbaBubbaSmelloScope Auto - 100% germination rate

ZDGkj1X.jpg

Eqllwwj.jpg

xbG6scJ.jpg

5OW7wvg.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE: Day 7 [kinda, but not really]

LIGHTING: ... 2 X 600W
TEMPERATURE: ... ~ 30°C [+/-2°C]

NUTRIENTS:
House & Garden Roots Excelurator 1.5ml/l
Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Grow A+B 1.0ml/l​
WATER pH: ... 6.4
WATER EC: ... 1.2
QUANTITY: ... 250ml

PjacbC4.jpg

COMMENTS:

I suspect the babies are on the brink of heat stress.
Under light temps are edging up to 32°C at times. Tent temp is around 29°C.
I'd be a lot happier if I could lower those by around 3°C.
It's a fine line I'm walking.
To stop the stretch, I needed to put the lights lower.
Putting the lights lower caused more heat directly from the HPS, and risks heat stress.
So what I have done is turned another light on, now giving 2 x 600W HPS, so that I can raise the lights.
My logic is providing just as many lumens to retard over-stretching, but from a higher, cooler height.

YFLmjlD.jpg

wYANFgR.jpg

Let's see what happens.

The small 0.5l pots dry out VERY quickly.
Combination of heat and growing root system.
I don't want to overwater, but I don't want them to die of thirst either!
Just need to monitor regularly.

Some of the leaves are looking a bit manky, with the turning up of the leaf edges.
Good news is the edge isn't dry - the leaf is still green and supple, so hopefully with the raising of the lights, and the subsequent reduction of direct heat, the edge rolling will soon be rectified.

BUT ... At least we have 4 little girls above soil and working hard to get the most from the environment!
The title says 7 days, which is probably accurate for ONE of the girls, but the pics clearly show that two of the babies are somewhat behind that - by about 3 days.

4 x HubbaBubbaSmelloScope Auto - 100% germination

0B1yQKa.jpg

7CMC2EQ.jpg

TdNWJSP.jpg

vJir6UE.jpg

Nothing to report today.
Only activity on Campus is me running around trying to come up with a workable solution for heat stress being shown by the girls.
The air-con has reduced the tent temps down to a more manageable 27°C which I'm a lot happier with.
Humidity hovering between 40 RH% and 47 RH% - so no issues there.
There's still an obvious hot spot directly under the HPS - but not much can be done about that.
That's just the nature of HPS.
With oscillating fans and the air movement from the air-con itself, all that can be done, is being done - now it's just a matter of patience, allowing the babies time to recover.

Resisted watering today.
Soil is still moist.
I want the roots to go searching.
So even though the temptation is to hydrate them if they're heat stressed, I fear that would be counter-productive, and I am loathed to add over-watering to a heat stress issue!

Hey @Yozhik can you do me a favor and take a picture of your extraction fan? Like how it is set up, I think we miiiight be able to eliminate that hotspot for you but I need to see the setup a little better lol

Back