Is there a chance that an animal peed on it? Smell the leaves

Would have to be a horse.
The leaves are quite high off the ground, relative to a cat's or dog's peeing or 'spraying' height.

The only thing I can think of is severe heat damage.
Yesterday was a scorcher - hitting 40°C, and today was both hot and windy.
Could this simply be damage caused by 'extreme' weather conditions?

I'm just gobsmacked this can happen in a single day.

Would have to be a horse.
The leaves are quite high off the ground, relative to a cat's or dog's peeing or 'spraying' height.

The only thing I can think of is severe heat damage.
Yesterday was a scorcher - hitting 40°C, and today was both hot and windy.
Could this simply be damage caused by 'extreme' weather conditions?

I'm just gobsmacked this can happen in a single day.

nah man I don't think it would do that cause it is just one plant on a few leaves right? I am going to say horse pee are their horses that could pee on your plants lol? And did you smell them

nah man I don't think it would do that cause it is just one plant on a few leaves right? I am going to say horse pee are their horses that could pee on your plants lol? And did you smell them

He he he ... no - no horses roaming the land.
It's not just a few leaves.
It seems to be quite extensive on the fan leaves.

There was some 'yellowing' I mentioned a couple of days back - but to be honest - it was on lower leaves and didn't strike me as anything other than the normal yellowing some leaves show at this stage.

I'm just grasping at any imaginary straw I can conjure up ...

Oh - and no animal 'spray' smell was detected.
Doesn't mean it's not possible, but I am familiar with the smell, and can usually detect it.

He he he ... no - no horses roaming the land.
It's not just a few leaves.
It seems to be quite extensive on the fan leaves.

There was some 'yellowing' I mentioned a couple of days back - but to be honest - it was on lower leaves and didn't strike me as anything other than the normal yellowing some leaves show at this stage.

I'm just grasping at any imaginary straw I can conjure up ...

Oh - and no animal 'spray' smell was detected.
Doesn't mean it's not possible, but I am familiar with the smell, and can usually detect it.

Damn my dude that is kinda nuts I am rackin my brain right now

Damn my dude that is kinda nuts I am rackin my brain right now

Is there ANY chance it could be an adverse delayed reaction to NEEM?
There was an application two nights ago, after sundown so it wasn't in direct sunlight.

Is there ANY chance it could be an adverse delayed reaction to NEEM?
There was an application two nights ago, after sundown so it wasn't in direct sunlight.

mannnn it COULD bee that some of the neem was still on there really heavy or somethin and the sun fried it but again I really don't know man. It has to be some kind of outstide factor I would almost be 100% sure cause stuff just doesn't happen that fast in dirt for the most part

mannnn it COULD bee that some of the neem was still on there really heavy or somethin and the sun fried it but again I really don't know man. It has to be some kind of outstide factor I would almost be 100% sure cause stuff just doesn't happen that fast in dirt for the most part

I agree - that's why I'm scratching my head.

The journal tells the story.
The daily [ish] photos show there was zero warning or gradual degradation.
Comparing Day 42 with Day 43 - well to be honest - it looks like a completely different plant.
You'd put money on it not being the same girl.

Random [in desperation] thought ...

Could this in ANY way be connected to it being immediately after the amount of feed was increased?

Feeding on Day 40 was 3.5 litres.
Feeding on Day 42 was upped to 5.0 litres to prepare for a very hot day and also to satisfy the growing girls.
Damage became apparent Day 43.

Is it possible for plants to binge drink, take up too much water, and in extreme direct sunlight, burn themselves from over indulging?

It looks like someone set it on fire! Either that, or its a chemical burn, as in something spilled/applied to it. IMO no way is it a plant deficiency/ph problem

Back