Indoor XxX grows small, BiG and Naughty things...

How awsome would it be if when I come x is there aswell it'll be a afn party and trip could drive down or up
That would be totally awesome! @XxxAuto maybe save for a visit future? We could plan a US get together, then a UK get together! [emoji121] [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah.. even gift you must pay Customs and VAT if they got shipped, with our poor 12$ Limit
:crying:
I had to hit the Like button, but truth is, I really dislike the contents of your msg. We can shop around in the EU without paying any taxes, and they charge you the complete package if you recieve a gift from outside the wonderful Union.

Something more relaxing...tomorrow I go sea trout fishing. I have my fishing card and guide to an estuary were the catch should be good. I have fished a lot from boat, but just learned to handle my new 10 ft fishingrod without harming myself. Bystanders are present at their own responsibility, however. Never catched anything. Would be pretty proud if my first catch is a sea trout.

That would be totally awesome! @XxxAuto maybe save for a visit future? We could plan a US get together, then a UK get together! [emoji121] [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
It would be so nice...

again price difference ;)

I talk with a girl who just went home after 8 years over there, and she told me to order ticket from US if I want go there because price would be around 300$ return, if i ordered from here, same plane and date the price would be 678$

Back