Grow Mediums WWphotos, Autopots, Coco, GH 3bottle nute, Fotop800

Thanks! I've read a fair number of your posts, appreciate you sharing your experiences with this hobby.
Hey if you can’t learn what NOT to do from me and what TO do from @bushmasterar15 with autopots, then you aren’t learnable. :rofl: I experiment way too much. You cannot go wrong with autopots especially if you can’t be home all the time. Figure out which growing medium works best for you, keep it simple, rinse, and repeat. A lesson I need to learn. :smoking:

Hey if you can’t learn what NOT to do from me and what TO do from @bushmasterar15 with autopots, then you aren’t learnable. :rofl: I experiment way too much. You cannot go wrong with autopots especially if you can’t be home all the time. Figure out which growing medium works best for you, keep it simple, rinse, and repeat. A lesson I need to learn. :smoking:
Nice tight looking grow hon!!
:d5:

me too Hemi. I am like the Sybil of growing! ha ha
:dizzy:

Nice tight looking grow hon!!
:d5:

me too Hemi. I am like the Sybil of growing! ha ha
:dizzy:
:crying: Yea, I can tell that about you and you and you. I’m always tinkering and just a little
schizophrenic. I’m away right now and they are probably doing better without me.

:crying: Yea, I can tell that about you and you and you. I’m always tinkering and just a little
schizophrenic. I’m away right now and they are probably doing better without me.
Yes, I think mine would do better if i went on a nice vacation for a week.
:face:

Yes, I think mine would do better if i went on a nice vacation for a week.
:face:
I’m serious, I have never come home, knock on wood, to dead or dying plants. They always shock the heck out of me when I open my tent first time back home. You expect the worse and whoa nelly, they are growing great instead.

I’m serious, I have never come home, knock on wood, to dead or dying plants. They always shock the heck out of me when I open my tent first time back home. You expect the worse and whoa nelly, they are growing great instead.
I gotta stop the Italian Mother Smother thing I have going on.
:crying:

Back