Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

[QUOTE="woody, post: 2170649, member: 2729 I thought i did a good job of lollypoping these! Next time im goin to be ruthless. Only want main colas from now on[/QUOTE
lovely lookin girl, i think its the way to go....give her a brutal trim underneath :eyebrows:

Yea mate it def helps keep the airy buds to a minimum :thumbsup:

Day 73 for the critical jacks.
Its too hard to get pictures cant really move them now... they would fall everywhere.
So i just took a video instead

awsome!, wilma be in your blood
Just cut down this girl took me 5.5 hours. Heres her last pics
View attachment 1099074 View attachment 1099077 View attachment 1099076 View attachment 1099071 View attachment 1099073 View attachment 1099075

Fookin wrecked now... shower and bed!
2 more of the feckers to go
:bow: marathoning WoodMan!
the awesomeness just won't stop!
Woody yer goona need a shitload more jars dude. Massive harvest my man:greenthumb:
truth!, I ran out this harvest, put the word out down in the village, free trade, and jars came my way, thanks to harvest

Woody I'm wowed by your mastery. Makes me wanna do a CJ! Soil, like everything, takes some time to figure out. Took me 5 tries to feel pretty good about what I was doing and getting. [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] was total confirmation. Enjoy that SD smoke. I grew 5 awhile back, fav daytime that year!
:pass:

awsome!, wilma be in your blood

:bow: marathoning WoodMan!
the awesomeness just won't stop!

truth!, I ran out this harvest, put the word out down in the village, free trade, and jars came my way, thanks to harvest

Hey trail, how's things in your neck of the woods? Free trade as in barter? Makes me wonder what's the going rate for an oz in your world and kind of things you've bartered for?

Hey trail, how's things in your neck of the woods? Free trade as in barter? Makes me wonder what's the going rate for an oz in your world and kind of things you've bartered for?
Cannabis is very popular in the villages. It would be against regs for me to sell, no license. I have a couple of good friends, watching my back, sharing meat and fish, hauling mail, etc. When I have the stash I keep my friends stoned. An oz of commercial in anchorage area has gone from $300 to closer to @150 since "legalization". In the villages grams go for $50. Black Market ganstas rule the village weed scene, top $ for crap weed. Seems dabs are more popular than flower in the villages. Makes sense, merch flowers usually junk and concentrates give them the hammerhead effect they are after. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] drug of choice is R&R, the most rot gut whiskey. They buy it for $12 a jug in the city, sell for $200 in the village. Drugs and alcohol is the cash economy. On the land is freedom, most village folks don't even know. Way sad, a culture augers in!

Last two critical jacks hanging up to dry

20190910_064743-768x1024.jpg
20190910_064757-768x1024.jpg

Back