Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

I understand, but I dont have space like you and some of the others here. I cant grow as tall or as wide as you.

That can be frustrating mate my ceiling is only 6 foot and take off the wilma and pots that only leaves me between 4 and 5 foot for plants :shrug:
Unbelievable grow Woody.. big donkey dongs everywhere :crying: amazing job m8
Cheers mate, this strain is a dark horse for sure. Look forward to a sample of her!
Amazing job!! my eyes are tired from staring:dizzy:
Haha cheers mate i spend quite a bit of time in the grow room doing just that.
excellent job, :clapper: whats next on the agenda ?
Cheers bud, im in the final of the bomb seeds, and seedstockers grower of the year finals.
Need to germinate them this sunday. That'll take me up to xmas.
Then fook knows next year the seed stash is nearly empty!

Im also in the dinafem solo cup challenge.
Anyone interested check out the thread in the sub section. Heres how the auto cookies is looking at day 5
Photo_1567070532281.jpg

I understand, but I dont have space like you and some of the others here. I cant grow as tall or as wide as you.

I feel yer pain BA. I used to grow in a 2' x 3' cabinet. Never enough room always overcrowded and too tall. A couple of years ago I retired the cabinet and moved up to a 4' x 4' x 7.5' tent. Guess what - it's too small. :crying::crying::crying:

No idea mate those battles will take me to xmas though.
I would like to try a photoperiod grow. Just would struggle to keep temps up during lights out. Maybe i will tty a run and time them to flower in late june.
what do the temps get down too in the winter in there do you have to heat the rez in the wilma system ? im already getting as low as 15c when lights are off nearly time to turn the new heating on also maybe think of hardy strains that like the cold a bit better a blue berry or blackberry gum white widow master kush are a few that jump to my mind

Back