Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

:tang: luckily i have some help recruited for this harvest
i need to start up a company provide triming work to the home grower i swear im the only fucker that enjoys it haha got a full 8x4 tent to do Saturday some ripper seeds washing machine and dutch passion orange punch gunna be a sticky mess :yay::smokeit:

i need to start up a company provide triming work to the home grower i swear im the only fucker that enjoys it haha got a full 8x4 tent to do Saturday some ripper seeds washing machine and dutch passion orange punch gunna be a sticky mess :yay::smokeit:

You could make a small fortune. Plus keep all the trimmings in most cases to make hash

You could make a small fortune. Plus keep all the trimmings in most cases to make hash
id love too woody maybe if our laws get a bit more relaxed its somthing id look into doing but for now iv my sights set on owning a fishery for carp and tench there is next to none around here only 5 or 6 in the country most of them in the north it would be a license to print money lad my freinds dad owns one and he cleans up during the summer months has to turn people away regularly so thats my big plan for the future

I kind of find the trimming stage "therapeutic" :pass:

Must just be a few if us who don't mind the trim job lol

Day 73 for the critical jacks.
Its too hard to get pictures cant really move them now... they would fall everywhere.
So i just took a video instead

What's that saying again "a picture tells a thousand word's"?

If that's the case a video shot as 30-60fps must show a million :pass:

Thanks for taking the time to shoot and upload a video buddy :bong:

Much appreciated :thumbsup:

Until next time :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Dude, how’s life?

And what’s that washing machine come out like? Had my eye on that one.

Day 73 for the critical jacks.
Its too hard to get pictures cant really move them now... they would fall everywhere.
So i just took a video instead

Nice video Woody.. great tune.. amazing plants brother.. just a beautiful sea of sparkly colas. Take some rep dude :slap::slap::slap:

Back