Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

Yea mate 240w this whole grow. I do want to bump the wattage up but there nearly touching lights noe and the dehumidifier has added +5oc to the room temp as well
:pass::pass:
@woody you`ll ave to apply to your local council for a height extension :crying:

Application would look well in the local paper.... height extension for grow room lol

my 1st thoughts were .."fuckin ell size of that" :yoinks: beautiful lookin plants, them quantum boards and wilmas are a magic combination. def gonna run these .

Well said my friend you took the words right out of my mouth :pass:

Day 64 for the critical jacks

The bushy one
View attachment 1089123 View attachment 1089125 View attachment 1089131

The runt
View attachment 1089132 View attachment 1089127 View attachment 1089128

The tall ones

View attachment 1089129 View attachment 1089130 View attachment 1089124 View attachment 1089121 View attachment 1089120

All of them
View attachment 1089122

Just trying to pump in plenty of P and K and watch them fatten up now.
Prob another 3- 4 week on the big ones yet.

@woody Your not messing about this round buddy, some of the bigger plants I've seen you run and they look smashing. Really impressed mate :slap:

How much longer do you think before you get the scissors out mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Well said my friend you took the words right out of my mouth :pass:

@woody Your not messing about this round buddy, some of the bigger plants I've seen you run and they look smashing. Really impressed mate :slap:

How much longer do you think before you get the scissors out mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Well i told you i would make up for for the poor showing with the sour diesels in soil.
I recon there still about 3 weeks away. Still have a lot of gattening up to do

Day 73 for the critical jacks.
Its too hard to get pictures cant really move them now... they would fall everywhere.
So i just took a video instead
Very nice woodster love the tune as well can't beat a bit of massive attack [emoji106]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Day 73 for the critical jacks.
Its too hard to get pictures cant really move them now... they would fall everywhere.
So i just took a video instead

Oh so nice Woody - you got the Wilma rockin as usual. Looks like it snowed on yer weed. Only thing that would make them better is if they were in my tent:crying::crying::crying::bighug:

Back