Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

Well i finally got my harvest all dried and jarred. The trimming took me longer than i thought and im glad its all done now.

Really impressed with this strain its growth in hydro was explosive and i couldnt properly keep on top of defoliation.

Final dry weight was just over 27.5 oz or 770g
View attachment 1105147 View attachment 1105144 View attachment 1105146 View attachment 1105145

Buds are pretty dense and have a spicy earthy odor this comes through in the taste as well.
Very relaxing effects after my sample late last night. It knocked me out and i slept soundly.

:pass::pass:

Wow dude great grow !!!:d5::worship::drool::slap:

Well i finally got my harvest all dried and jarred. The trimming took me longer than i thought and im glad its all done now.

Really impressed with this strain its growth in hydro was explosive and i couldnt properly keep on top of defoliation.

Final dry weight was just over 27.5 oz or 770g
View attachment 1105147 View attachment 1105144 View attachment 1105146 View attachment 1105145

Buds are pretty dense and have a spicy earthy odor this comes through in the taste as well.
Very relaxing effects after my sample late last night. It knocked me out and i slept soundly.

Now you can't complain about that, the end yield was pretty crazy and some Fire looking flowers produced :pass:

What is your total wattage your pulling from the wall buddy?

A Grow I've thoroughly enjoyed following and even better now is see the end numbers :slap:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Now you can't complain about that, the end yield was pretty crazy and some Fire looking flowers produced :pass:

What is your total wattage your pulling from the wall buddy?

A Grow I've thoroughly enjoyed following and even better now is see the end numbers :slap:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Yea mate im really pleased with this grow.
The lights 480w on full power and i ran it at 50% start to finish.
So 240w draw and over 770g dry so it works out at 3.2 gram per watt.
My best yeild from 4 plants.

Back