Outdoor Wood

B

Beal

Hi all I have some autos on order 10 fem Grass-O-Matic Auto AK Feminised Autoflowering Seeds 10 fem Lowryder Easy Ryder Autoflowering Feminised And 10 Sweet Cheese Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds :) now I will start these in side now I have a big wood on the farm no one goes only me as it's my wood now would this grow ok in the wood or not pls help

:peace:Don't see any reason they shouldn't work if you add some good soil to the holes and water and feed them.

As long as you've got sufficient light and do the proper preparations you should be fine out in the woods. Just bear in mind that you're potentially going to have some different issues, such as insects and deer, that you don't have to deal with indoors.

Cheers muddy no dear round by me :) could u help me and tell me wat I need to do

Really not to different than growing indoors. You can either put them in pots and place the pots in the woods, or plant them in the ground. Either way, you'll still want a good soil mix. Outdoors you may be subject of periods of rainy weather where the soil will stay wet so it may be hard to keep them on a set feeding schedule. So I'd recommend that you amend your soil with some composted manure or worm castings for the plants to feed off of when you can't feed them. No deer is a good thing. What about rabbits? They can eat your plants as well. A good repellent like Liquid Fence would keep them away. Insects may be the bigger issue, especially spider mites. For those you'll want some neem oil or insecticidal soap. Weekly treatments starting around week 4 or 5 will keep them at bay. Just try and find a spot that gets as much direct sun as possible where no one is likely to stumble upon them and you should be fine.

Shall start them in doors in pot then plant in the ground when get stronger I was going to make a raise bed in the wood and fill is with good soil mix or is it just best to keep them in the pots all so wat are theses strains like to grow on smell and yield and how Hardy are they

How is the summer weather were you live mate? If you have a chance of long periods of rain or shitty weather you may wanna consider pots,at least you have the option to bring them indoors if there in pots

We are ment to be in for a very good summer hopefully just thought i would see how they do as got all that space seems a shame not to use it lol

Back