Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

day 64 for these pain in the arse mother fluckers :smoking:there getting flushed when I flush my others I'm thinking may be another week of nutes then a slow flush with cannazyme and ph'd water for 2 weeks checked the trics 2 days ago and its was about 20% cloudy need to check again the feeds are 0.5 ml calcium,0.5 ml magnesium,0.5 ml silica,0.5 ml advanced nutes bloom A 1.5 ml ml advanced nutes bloom B and 1 ml of overdrive per ltr of water pic time
Black Jack day 64
j0zhiX2.jpg

9p6P3NR.jpg

aTmA1Hg.jpg

8b4LUsJ.jpg

wbG1Wii.jpg

same feed different strain same lighting
x6aLmik.jpg

see what I mean finicky fuckers :crying:
they look a right raggedy pair of tramps (smell a lot better though) anywho have a great day :pass:

I've got 2 different strains on the same res and I'm just to lazy to try and balance it [emoji1] these will be done in another 2 weeks the bubba kush might be down before these and then I've got an amnesia xxl, Cheese xxl and a Hubbabubba just over two weeks old in my veg tent along with my two photo mothers [emoji106] will do an update later

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ah..... I see... the old common res problem that's hard to tailor for individual plant needs.
I've only ever had that once, a long time ago, when I got all excited and did a simple DWC hydro grow.
Otherwise, I'm all manual. But even then, mixing up different strength feeds is an issue.

Sounds like you have quite a nice range, from sativas to indicas.
Enjoy, amigo!

day 64 for these pain in the arse mother fluckers :smoking:there getting flushed when I flush my others I'm thinking may be another week of nutes then a slow flush with cannazyme and ph'd water for 2 weeks checked the trics 2 days ago and its was about 20% cloudy need to check again the feeds are 0.5 ml calcium,0.5 ml magnesium,0.5 ml silica,0.5 ml advanced nutes bloom A 1.5 ml ml advanced nutes bloom B and 1 ml of overdrive per ltr of water pic time
Black Jack day 64
j0zhiX2.jpg

9p6P3NR.jpg

aTmA1Hg.jpg

8b4LUsJ.jpg

wbG1Wii.jpg

same feed different strain same lighting
x6aLmik.jpg

see what I mean finicky fuckers :crying:
they look a right raggedy pair of tramps (smell a lot better though) anywho have a great day :pass:

Beautiful!!!

You have any photos for the Sweet Seeds monthly competition?
Or the BoM / PoM?

I like how you tweak the A B formula to up the PK and down the N.
:digit:

Beautiful!!!

You have any photos for the Sweet Seeds monthly competition?
Or the BoM / PoM?

I like how you tweak the A B formula to up the PK and down the N.
:digit:
Thanks for the compliment I don't do any comps sorry to much arse kissing [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji111]

oh the poor ole Black Jack look rough as a bears backside (ya know with all that tree rubbin and stuff and no quilted toilet paper) been on just ph'd water and full strength cannazyme since Friday but they smell wonderful very sweet they just remind me of Wrigley's juicy fruit no matter how much I fook these up they always smell and taste the best pic time
Black Jack day 70
h1grB7r.jpg

D1RzABP.jpg

T4WLwCP.jpg

FDOJTar.jpg

1ZdMm6k.jpg

xRr3ej8.jpg

uGiPQAN.jpg

there starting to foxtail now I'm thinking next run with these I'm going to be really stingy on the nutes (even more than usual) and it will be all BlackJack baby :cooldance:

Lovely!

My Jack 47 went outside a couple of days ago.
It's also very deep green.
And the serrations on the leaf edges also kind of curl up a bit.
And that's without any nutes at all.
Wonder if it's a Jack Herer trait,
a bit like what you have here.

oh Black Jack how I hate you love you :baked: day 77 and there getting chopped this weekend they smell delicious even if they look a little on the toasty side they've had 20 ltrs of ph'd water (5.9) in the res when that's gone its chop chop time pics
Black Jack day 77
lu9Qvtj.jpg

aU6n72P.jpg

qU1nHjP.jpg

MSwWNgk.jpg

PaJlJ8Y.jpg

Rj361ni.jpg

G0ztoPH.jpg

2bNlndV.jpg

9MEAgM1.jpg

well I'm going back to sniff my plants :smoking: smell you later :pass:

Don't be getting all aroused in there Wilee.. it could get messy. You don't want them ending up looking like Spider-Man's shooting range, that's gotta be smoked so it's probably best you stay away from them as much as possible. [emoji6]
Sorry I'm naked rubbing meself against a black jack [emoji23] [emoji23] spider man's shooting range I'm not a bloody teenager anymore vlad it's mostly dust these days [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106]

Back