Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

Too much info Wilee.. it's them latex gloves man, they're way too grippy! [emoji23][emoji23]
Latex gloves are for pussys sand paper and glue better grip [emoji23] [emoji23] while your here dude took 6 cuttings on Monday is it about two weeks to root?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Latex gloves are for pussys sand paper and glue better grip [emoji23] [emoji23] while your here dude took 6 cuttings on Monday is it about two weeks to root?

Hehe! [emoji1360][emoji23]

In a root riot? Yee, should be done in two weeks, maybe less if ya get it right. They usually look like they're gonna die for a couple of days then spring back to life.

Hehe! [emoji1360][emoji23]

In a root riot? Yee, should be done in two weeks, maybe less if ya get it right. They usually look like they're gonna die for a couple of days then spring back to life.
These look nice and fresh will get some pics tomorrow night just been spraying them daily [emoji106]

Sweet. Are they in your tent?
I bought some large smoothie cups with lids mini propergators with rooting gel and rootriots with a bit of coco in the tent gonna put them in the veg tent when I move every thing around this weekend my other autos are ready to flower so I need them in the bigger tent [emoji106]

I bought some large smoothie cups with lids mini propergators with rooting gel and rootriots with a bit of coco in the tent gonna put them in the veg tent when I move every thing around this weekend my other autos are ready to flower so I need them in the bigger tent [emoji106]

I dunno what LEDs are like, but I always found my HPS killed cuttings, every time. A bit of daylight or a CFL did the trick for me bud.. so maybe a fairly shady spot til they've got some feet.

It's probably the heat from the HPS tho, evaporating more from the leaves than the unrooted stem can suck up. If they haven't wilted since Monday you must be doing it right. [emoji1360]

I dunno what LEDs are like, but I always found my HPS killed cuttings, every time. A bit of daylight or a CFL did the trick for me bud.. so maybe a fairly shady spot til they've got some feet.

It's probably the heat from the HPS tho, evaporating more from the leaves than the unrooted stem can suck up. If they haven't wilted since Monday you must be doing it right. [emoji1360]
Going back up in a mo will grab a pic the leds are about 5 feet away there tucked under the big bubbas [emoji3]

Some pics of the cuttings old chap
33816a605418dfcf813cfe2a9594f732.jpg
bee9331d52e7740198860448927a30b0.jpg

Top job bud.. I knew you'd have done yer homework tho. [emoji1360][emoji1360]
Strangely enough I remembered what I did 15 years ago [emoji23] trim leaves back and make an angled cut at a node for the best chance of rooting see all them wasted hours monged watching that Alan Titchmarsh bloke on tele paid off [emoji106]

Back