Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

They were freebies both delicious seeds cotton candy and critical jack herer the cotton will be ready to take cuttings when I chop these down and put the dinafem cheese xxl, amnesia xxl and a mephisto Hubbabubba from my grow tent to this tent I'm gonna be a busy wile [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Any Critical X Jack just sounds so amazing!
Have you ever seen that Greenhouse Seeds grow vid on Youtube with the Jack Herer?
At the very end they show three other phenos.
The one on the right......... basically a 3' long cola as thick as your thigh.
GHS JH.png

Any Critical X Jack just sounds so amazing!
Have you ever seen that Greenhouse Seeds grow vid on Youtube with the Jack Herer?
At the very end they show three other phenos.
The one on the right......... basically a 3' long cola as thick as your thigh.
View attachment 731206
I've grown the auto version can't remember the exact weight I usually average around 14 ounces between two plants it was a very nice smoke [emoji106]

day 59 the defs are still happening it looks like over feeding I know its not ph as they were still a bit to green for my liking I mixed up 15 ltrs of feed but left out advanced nutes bloom A+B but still added calcium,magnesium,silica and big bud and mixed up another 20 ltrs last night the feed is now 0.75 calcium,0.75 magnesium,1 ml silica,1 ml advanced nutes bloom A and 1.5 ml B and 1 ml of big bud per ltr of water pic time
VvCHMfl.jpg

wiAOEAx.jpg

AbzbkPU.jpg

7lEH9Ct.jpg

5yDu7nV.jpg

HqEoaCm.jpg

dnBWv8L.jpg

I don't know my favourite smoke and something always goes wrong(its usually me over filling the tent guilty) next time I grow this and I will grow it again I'm growing nothing but this might look up the photo version see if I have better luck with that:pass:

day 59 the defs are still happening it looks like over feeding I know its not ph as they were still a bit to green for my liking I mixed up 15 ltrs of feed but left out advanced nutes bloom A+B but still added calcium,magnesium,silica and big bud and mixed up another 20 ltrs last night the feed is now 0.75 calcium,0.75 magnesium,1 ml silica,1 ml advanced nutes bloom A and 1.5 ml B and 1 ml of big bud per ltr of water pic time
VvCHMfl.jpg

wiAOEAx.jpg

AbzbkPU.jpg

7lEH9Ct.jpg

5yDu7nV.jpg

HqEoaCm.jpg

dnBWv8L.jpg

I don't know my favourite smoke and something always goes wrong(its usually me over filling the tent guilty) next time I grow this and I will grow it again I'm growing nothing but this might look up the photo version see if I have better luck with that:pass:

Maybe it's your lights Wile, but I just see healthy happy girls on the pics.:shrug:

Dude, the majority of my leaves running the tabs looked like that! thought it was sign of happy healthy lady.
It's the top of the plant that's just a pic to show how green they are and that's under led they are really light feeders

VvCHMfl.jpg

wiAOEAx.jpg

AbzbkPU.jpg

7lEH9Ct.jpg

5yDu7nV.jpg

HqEoaCm.jpg

dnBWv8L.jpg

Looking amazing, @Wile e Peyote !!!
That's going to be a big yield on a full garden.

Yeah, a little bit of nute burn, but it's not too bad.
And you've already caught it, and fixing it.

:slap:

Looking amazing, @Wile e Peyote !!!
That's going to be a big yield on a full garden.

Yeah, a little bit of nute burn, but it's not too bad.
And you've already caught it, and fixing it.

:slap:
I've got 2 different strains on the same res and I'm just to lazy to try and balance it [emoji1] these will be done in another 2 weeks the bubba kush might be down before these and then I've got an amnesia xxl, Cheese xxl and a Hubbabubba just over two weeks old in my veg tent along with my two photo mothers [emoji106] will do an update later

Back