When in spring? I’ve got 4 photos in veg now (1 male Pennywise, 1 female Pennywise, 1 CBD Star femme, & 1 Shark Attack). Also planning on potting up another Black Russian (wife digs on the last one) & a Platinum GSC. My plan was to flip once my current autos are harvested (within a month or so).

When in spring? I’ve got 4 photos in veg now (1 male Pennywise, 1 female Pennywise, 1 CBD Star femme, & 1 Shark Attack). Also planning on potting up another Black Russian (wife digs on the last one) & a Platinum GSC. My plan was to flip once my current autos are harvested (within a month or so).

I’ll be popping a few photoperiods in late March, that’s the only time I do them for outdoors; so I’ll probably be able to take a snip or two in April.

Feel free to do it when you’re ready tho Vorko, tag me in and we’ll see what goes best. [emoji1365]

My cuts will be in soil tho so nobody will see roots til they hit the side of the pot.

update time the Blueberry is flying along topping up the res every 3 to 4 days with 1 ml calcium,1 ml magnesium,1 ml silica,3 ml canna hydro flora A+B and 0.25 ml Buddha's tree pk per ltr of water pic time

Blueberry day 38 of 12/12
dyzOxmv.jpg

zu2FkZr.jpg

7RcyfTV.jpg

UjUM3px.jpg

mdzV1az.jpg

81tBLCc.jpg

ys5fdfO.jpg

9jS8mRA.jpg

IU4UVbo.jpg

next up is ole fat leaves herself Dutch Passion Glueberry at day 24 she has taken the topping well and will be potted up in the next few days the Glueberry and all the plants in the veg tent are being fed on 0.5 ml calcium,0.5 ml magnesium,3 ml rhizotonic and 1.5 ml canna aqua Vega A+B per ltr of water
D.P Glueberry day 24
SgYTS69.jpg

qMn2K4J.jpg

and now the Lemon Kush the mum in the 12/12 tent is flowering nicely and being fed on the same as the Blueberry's and the cuttings are being fed on the same as the Glueberry and are starting to get there colour back also added a bit of great white to the cuttings and watered it in

Lemon Kush day 17 of 12/12
tQnEIBe.jpg

YSCiu8i.jpg

j6JZZkW.jpg

7zGJrfF.jpg

jcXkkWg.jpg

and last we have Prima Donna the one in the 12/12 tent is still looking all weird sort of give up on her will keep feeding till she either snuffs it or gives me a smoke the one in the veg tent is plodding on but she doesn't seem to want to give up flowering either hmmm what to do

Prima Donna
XIzBxPW.jpg

eJd4NOF.jpg

ZoD6tIP.jpg

QQt1Sca.jpg

jZgkXpp.jpg

aDQKjug.jpg

bCnzKOu.jpg

well that's all from me folks peace out :pass:

Back