OK cool, at what point would it be advisable to say that if they don't root they artn't going to?

I grew up in farm country and I can totally relate!!! :crying:
Not to sure trip i only let the lemon kush go that long as i had nothing to replace them [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

OK cool, at what point would it be advisable to say that if they don't root they artn't going to?

You know who has a better understanding of photos ole Itisi and vladders they'll know better than me dude [emoji106]

Hey Trip! I’d say don’t give up on a cutting til it curls up and dies. They usually root in the end if they don’t dry out. [emoji1360]

OK thanks @Vlad The Inhaler and @Wile e Peyote ! just wanted to check, my clones are only 4-5 days old so they still look fine

I always only left two fan leaves on a cut, and snipped the ends off. As long as they’ve got enough leaf to photosynthesise without drying out they were always ok.

You’ve gotta think, water evaporates from the leaf and without roots to take up water less is more imo. Keep ‘em humid, warm but not hot and under a CFL or daylight so ye don’t bbq them. [emoji851]

The stems start to swell where they go in to the grow cube when they are getting ready to start rooting.

If you cut the nitrogen before you take cuttings they root quicker.

If you are lazy like me and can't be bothered to spray regularly, take cuts with more leaves to carry them through.

Stuff I've learnt by killing a lot of cuttings^

The stems start to swell where they go in to the grow cube when they are getting ready to start rooting.

If you cut the nitrogen before you take cuttings they root quicker.

If you are lazy like me and can't be bothered to spray regularly, take cuts with more leaves to carry them through.

Stuff I've learnt by killing a lot of cuttings^

We need to have a cutting-off. As in a competition to see whose technique is the best!

I kick yaw ass! [emoji16]

We need to have a cutting-off. As in a competition to see whose technique is the best!

I kick yaw ass! [emoji16]
Sorry dude i think my hydro cloner would kick your arse I've also heard fook the rooting gel off and get your self a aloe vera plant cut open a leaf and use the gel as a rooting agent ment to be the bee's knee's [emoji16]

Sorry dude i think my hydro cloner would kick your arse I've also heard fook the rooting gel off and get your self a aloe vera plant cut open a leaf and use the gel as a rooting agent ment to be the bee's knee's [emoji16]

5add96bf17eacc54e45c6a281f676a1e.jpg

I kick yaw ass too! [emoji2]

Back