I've topped the Glueberry and the the Lemon Kush is perking up getting her proper colour back ordered some 6.5 ltr pots as I've got non to pot the Glueberry up and she needs it [emoji106]
1bb2a4605766acc93d76e317bb9706e9.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

The Gloob’s a bit keen ennit? Looks nice.

P.s. Fookin amateur not keeping different sized pots. [emoji16] Get down the garden centre bud, fook waiting. They’ll be about 30p each!

The Gloob’s a bit keen ennit? Looks nice.

P.s. Fookin amateur not keeping different sized pots. [emoji16] Get down the garden centre bud, fook waiting. They’ll be about 30p each!
There's only b&q and they don't sell square pots oh and there shit also ordered a couple of 5 ltr jugs so I'm not fookin around mixing up different nutes in the same receptacle oh fancy word of the day pots x 4 & £5 delivered and the jugs £5 delivered and I don't have to go for it and no it's not too green I'll show you feckin green Where's them nutes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Oh and I've got another 4 /15 ltr autopot ones I'm going to pot up the Lemon Kush in and I've got 4 x10 ltr pots off the Wilma just needed something in between for the mother plants them autopots take up a bit of room in the little veg tent

There's only b&q and they don't sell square pots oh and there shit also ordered a couple of 5 ltr jugs so I'm not fookin around mixing up different nutes in the same receptacle oh fancy word of the day pots x 4 & £5 delivered and the jugs £5 delivered and I don't have to go for it and no it's not too green I'll show you feckin green Where's them nutes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Ahh... ya see.. we may have power cuts out here in the Shire but there’s plenty of farm shops!

Mooooooo! [emoji202]

Ahh... ya see.. we may have power cuts out here in the Shire but there’s plenty of farm shops!

Mooooooo! [emoji202]
I could go the hydro shop but i can't be bothered and i work in the outback plenty of farm shops but i hate farmers with there slow as fuck tractors when I'm trying to get home fookin yokels [emoji39][emoji39][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I could go the hydro shop but i can't be bothered and i work in the outback plenty of farm shops but i hate farmers with there slow as fuck tractors when I'm trying to get home fookin yokels [emoji39][emoji39][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So you’re just lazy then. You big lazy pile of man-goo. [emoji16]

Around that time trip the lemon kush took over 3 weeks pain in the arse [emoji16]

OK cool, at what point would it be advisable to say that if they don't root they artn't going to?

I grew up in farm country and I can totally relate!!! :crying:

Around that time trip the lemon kush took over 3 weeks pain in the arse [emoji16]

OK cool, at what point would it be advisable to say that if they don't root they artn't going to?

I grew up in farm country and I can totally relate!!! :crying:

Back