Which one of your Amares was giving you the blues? One of the little ones or the big one? Is it safe to but another Amare back on the list of things to buy?

Which one of your Amares was giving you the blues? One of the little ones or the big one? Is it safe to but another Amare back on the list of things to buy?
It was the little one ducks and it was the right part some dozy arse stoner took it apart but forgot he did [emoji9][emoji9][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the problem was the parts were on bulk order and a bigger response to Amares black Friday deals they ran out Vic assured me it won't happen again [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I just couldn't kill both the Blueberry clones so I've potted up the one with the best roots might keep as a mum (clones very easy) or i might flower it on depending what the Prima Donna and the Glueberry are like not to mention skywalker kush
70411f3d9127a1cd979f37e143fef079.jpg

well we are on day 30 of the flip besides being to bloody tall every things moving along
Blueberry day 30 of 12/12
Q2jXHgL.jpg

Ss7mxNv.jpg

P1CUjJZ.jpg

gAM2hjz.jpg

8QFs534.jpg

next up Glueberry

Glueberry day 16
J6AAzNe.jpg

EyRJNXk.jpg

Lemon Kush the mother plants in the 12/12 tent and the cuttings are still looking rough think its a calmag problem but more on the magnesium side (wasn't adding any :doh:) started adding it to the feed

Lemon Kush and cuttings
anfUPKt.jpg

HTWCQJq.jpg

UnrlgWJ.jpg

VAqSNPT.jpg

UbrnQ2w.jpg

XwRIooD.jpg

7hIP3qy.jpg

SVMafzh.jpg

V12SanK.jpg

and last but not least Prima Donna the rough ones still rough I would be surprised if she makes it she's all spacky like :smoking:

Prima Donna
4XFxNOe.jpg

GsQTRx2.jpg

cgcL3Y4.jpg

ifmU1CN.jpg

well that's all folks peace out :pass:

well we are on day 30 of the flip besides being to bloody tall every things moving along
Blueberry day 30 of 12/12
Q2jXHgL.jpg

Ss7mxNv.jpg

P1CUjJZ.jpg

gAM2hjz.jpg

8QFs534.jpg

next up Glueberry

Glueberry day 16
J6AAzNe.jpg

EyRJNXk.jpg

Lemon Kush the mother plants in the 12/12 tent and the cuttings are still looking rough think its a calmag problem but more on the magnesium side (wasn't adding any :doh:) started adding it to the feed

Lemon Kush and cuttings
anfUPKt.jpg

HTWCQJq.jpg

UnrlgWJ.jpg

VAqSNPT.jpg

UbrnQ2w.jpg

XwRIooD.jpg

7hIP3qy.jpg

SVMafzh.jpg

V12SanK.jpg

and last but not least Prima Donna the rough ones still rough I would be surprised if she makes it she's all spacky like :smoking:

Prima Donna
4XFxNOe.jpg

GsQTRx2.jpg

cgcL3Y4.jpg

ifmU1CN.jpg

well that's all folks peace out :pass:

Aww.. that Glueberry looks like a pwoper indica pheno buddy, she’s gonna smash you up! [emoji16]

So lesson learned on when to flip the photoperiods... I know it wasn’t an option at the time but those fuckers double in size, if not more.

Happy Friday, PUNK! [emoji1420]

Aww.. that Glueberry looks like a pwoper indica pheno buddy, she’s gonna smash you up! [emoji16]

So lesson learned on when to flip the photoperiods... I know it wasn’t an option at the time but those fuckers double in size, if not more.

Happy Friday, PUNK! [emoji1420]
Hope the Glueberry kicks my arse but i can't see it hasn't happened yet [emoji16]to flip or not to flip that is the question [emoji111]️[emoji111]️and happy Friday to you mofo [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

Hey wile your grow is looking awesome 's always!
I got some photos I'm about to take clones off and then flower again finally . got some Chong''s Choice Blue Kush berry and Reserva privada Strawberry Banana, the BKB stems are completey purple and the SB'second are nice and strawberry red, should be some nice colorful phenos!:headbang:
Then I just germed a blimburn cindy 99 and a barneys Peyote cookies:eyebrows:

Hey wile your grow is looking awesome 's always!
I got some photos I'm about to take clones off and then flower again finally . got some Chong''s Choice Blue Kush berry and Reserva privada Strawberry Banana, the BKB stems are completey purple and the SB'second are nice and strawberry red, should be some nice colorful phenos!:headbang:
Then I just germed a blimburn cindy 99 and a barneys Peyote cookies:eyebrows:
Very nice trip look forward to seeing them got myself some reserva privada skywalker kush can't wait to germ just no room yet [emoji16]

Back