Maybe the newer versions have a dimmer or something and thats what the new plugs for.
But your right you spent a lot of dough and ypur best speaking to vic to be sure :thumbsup:

If that’s the case you could probably just join the two wires together in the extra bit and bypass it. [emoji848]

If that’s the case you could probably just join the two wires together in the extra bit and bypass it. [emoji848]
I'm not gonna like that cause it's just silly in electrical goods if you have a spare wire you would just join them together never mind blowing the electric as the last post there's no where to join them too power source 3 wires led panel 4 remind me not to let you near my electrics [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna like that cause it's just silly in electrical goods if you have a spare wire you would just join them together never mind blowing the electric as the last post there's no where to join them too power source 3 wires led panel 4 remind me not to let you near my electrics [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If it’s a dimmer or any kind of switch that’ll definitely work, mate!

You forget I fook around with electrics for a living! [emoji6] It’s not always by the book but I say fuck the book, if it works and it doesn’t catch fire until I’m out the door, it’s all good. [emoji16]

You forget I fook around with electrics for a living! [emoji6] It’s not always by the book but I say fuck the book, if it works and it doesn’t catch fire until I’m out the door, it’s all good. [emoji16]
Ye they don't have a dimmer neeeeext [emoji849]

Ye they don't have a dimmer neeeeext [emoji849]

Right. I’m driving to Liverpool with a meter, a pair of cutters and a big roll of tape.

My guess is it’s for a switch. The only thing that makes me doubt it is that the cables are different colours cos they’d both be switched lives. Ya never know what these crazy foreigners do with cable colours tho.

Have you got a decent smoke alarm in the loft? [emoji2]

Right. I’m driving to Liverpool with a meter, a pair of cutters and a big roll of tape.

My guess is it’s for a switch. The only thing that makes me doubt it is that the cables are different colours cos they’d both be switched lives. Ya never know what these crazy foreigners do with cable colours tho.

Have you got a decent smoke alarm in the loft? [emoji2]
Big roll of tape you moving up from sexual deviant to kidnapping [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]oh the wires are blue and brown just like a plug the big long one in the pic
03adefec8ac99ce780f566da5e6067dc.jpg

Big roll of tape you moving up from sexual deviant to kidnapping [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]oh the wires are blue and brown just like a plug the big long one in the pic
03adefec8ac99ce780f566da5e6067dc.jpg

Yep, I’ve renamed gaffer tape, “rape tape” and you’re gonna be testing it! [emoji51]

I’d be interested to see where the blue and brown end up... can ye get to it?

Yep, I’ve renamed gaffer tape, “rape tape” and you’re gonna be testing it! [emoji51]

I’d be interested to see where the blue and brown end up... can ye get to it?
No its a sealed unit if there was extra connectors on the power supply it would give me some idea where to connect it to but no that's too easy [emoji16]and in Liverpool we wouldn't call it a rape kit it's a surprise sex kit [emoji849][emoji849][emoji39]

:funny:

Back