= another two month wait! [emoji23][emoji23]

Buy British. You know it’ll pack up but at least you can take it back to the shop.
British we don't make shit worth buying [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]saying that Itisi is pleased with his led [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Well according to Vic the wires are for a heat sensor and not needed oooppps I've deleted my rant [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23](still waited 2 months though [emoji23][emoji23]) "i don't know you just wouldn't let it lie [emoji39]

Well the light works my bad i put some wires back the wrong way and the red light was staying on with out being turned on had a little fiddle about (and i fixed the light as well BOOM BOOM) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Well the light works my bad i put some wires back the wrong way and the red light was staying on with out being turned on had a little fiddle about (and i fixed the light as well BOOM BOOM) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Heheheee! Hehehe.....heheheheheeee! [emoji38]

well the tents back up to 600 watts :doh:I blame the booze and ive had to strap up a few of the Blueberry's all ready (god bless you yo yo's) not easy moving 5 foot+ plants there being fed on 1 ml calcium,1 ml magnesium,2.5 ml Aqua flores A+B and 0.25 Buddha's pk per ltr of water pic time

Blueberry clones day 23 of 12/12
XsjV9Ok.jpg

OA8omMY.jpg

M36DKXF.jpg

FHIHas7.jpg

next up is the Glueberry at day 7 not much to say there she's growing
Glueberry day 7
NmyhEgF.jpg

uFHimuj.jpg

dptilW3.jpg

next up the Lemon Kush put the mum in the 12/12 tent on Wednesday as the cuttings have rooted and are living outside the dome :yay:they look at bit rough but the newer growth looks ok

Lemon Kush
kSWhOzt.jpg

OZvyATa.jpg

and finally we have Prima Donna the spackered out one has gone into the 12/12 tent with the Lemon Kush mum and the other girl is in the veg tent the taller one looks rough as fook I will be surprised if she makes it (helps to remember to water the poor fooker)
Prima Donna
zIgcxYD.jpg

nRmUs82.jpg

ENYLC9U.jpg

0p7v8PP.jpg

well folks that's me off to kill some rampaging dino robot thingy's on horizon zero dawn peace out peeps :pass:

Back