I always only left two fan leaves on a cut, and snipped the ends off. As long as they’ve got enough leaf to photosynthesise without drying out they were always ok.

You’ve gotta think, water evaporates from the leaf and without roots to take up water less is more imo. Keep ‘em humid, warm but not hot and under a CFL or daylight so ye don’t bbq them. [emoji851]

The stems start to swell where they go in to the grow cube when they are getting ready to start rooting.

If you cut the nitrogen before you take cuttings they root quicker.

If you are lazy like me and can't be bothered to spray regularly, take cuts with more leaves to carry them through.

Stuff I've learnt by killing a lot of cuttings^
Thanks for the details guys! :slap: for the great info:pass:

I have a 100w tube heater but it's only in a 120 x 80 so I can't recommend it without having a bigger tent to try it in.
I'm probably going to go with two smallish tube heaters I've got a panel heater in at the moment it's too fecking big [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to go with two smallish tube heaters I've got a panel heater in at the moment it's too fecking big [emoji16]

just bought a 145w tube heater for my 1m x 1m and it dont do alot for raising the temps just keeps it from going below 17 or 18c @hippy71 has two in his tent he might be able to give some better info
:pass:

just bought a 145w tube heater for my 1m x 1m and it dont do alot for raising the temps just keeps it from going below 17 or 18c @hippy71 has two in his tent he might be able to give some better info
:pass:
Just bought a 3 foot 120 watt one i can always add another if i need to [emoji106]

Back