Spot the Glueberry.... [emoji102]

Aww it’s the one with the MA-HOOSIVE leaves! [emoji16][emoji1365]

The tube’s working too.. happy days in the loft of Wilee. [emoji1360]
Eye vladders she's a big leaf mofo alright well after the Blueberry are finished then the lemon kush then Glueberry mmmm [emoji106]might even plant a skywalker kush after the lemon go in the 12/12 tent [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

dozy arse me forgot to update the Blueberry :doh:so her they are being fed on 1 ml canna calcium,1 ml canna magnesium,0.5 ml silica,2.5 ml canna hydro floras and 0.25 ml Buddha's tree pk per ltr of water ph'd to 5.7 picky pic time

Blueberry day 45 of 12/12
beEIkSD.jpg

iEbpB6A.jpg

MzJlUnf.jpg

WM04wpq.jpg

zBehemE.jpg

NfWORhU.jpg

dg5LTTA.jpg

h9FvQOJ.jpg

well I might as well update them all then so onto the Glueberry she has fan leaves as big as my hands (ok I have Donald trump sized hands don't hold it against me because I cant :rofl::rofl:) fook it pic time

Glueberry day 31
sdJt3vG.jpg

TaErlnS.jpg

and now the Prima Donna are in that compost heap in the garden (bought a composter makes sense) last up we have Lemon Kush the mother plant is flowering and the little clones are in there final pots get growing you barstools more pics

Lemon Kush day 24 of 12/12
WXTLUjB.jpg

lGy4RQz.jpg

eTGLNPH.jpg

l52g7BV.jpg

cuttings
pYSqfXF.jpg

Gnojbig.jpg

GQVyxUI.jpg

OPll0V0.jpg

well fook me its been a long week ive had man flu felt like a warmed up smack head whos lost the number of his dealer not nice but now I'm slightly drunk and very stoned and not feeling sorry for myself jobs a goodun hope you peeps have a good weekend soon be Monday :backside::baked:

Yeah maaan... looking good Wilee. I swear I’m the only person in the country that hasn’t got a cold atm... never mind bud, I bit my tongue sooo hard today... it’s been bleeding for hours... LOOK!
0dd6b2c6eed2ad19bc8ae65d75830714.jpg

Sexy as fook. [emoji41]
No licky licky for you dude [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back